Chapter 9

Louis Pov

I ran down stairs not bothering to wait for an explanation of why Harry is leaving me.

"Louis i said wait!" I ignored him again running into the first place my feet take me, the kitchen. Why my feet took ne to the kitchen i dont know but i do know that i dont want to speak to harry.

"If your trying to run away from me the kitchen wasnt the best idea."

"What gave you the impression that i was running away from you?" I shot back even know he was right and he knew it.

"Come on lou, even you did fall for that." He's right, again.

"I just dont want to speak to you, so leave me alone." That was a lie, too. I didnt want him to leave me.

"Do you really want me to leave?" I was about to say yes but my head shook no before i could. Tears started crawling down my cheeks, making them wet.

"Ow Boobear, im not leaving you because i dont except you or your baby. Im just going on a small break to clear my mind." he told me as he wrapped his arms around me in a hug.

"But i need you here with me, i cant handle it on my own......" He cut me off.

"You have liam"

"Whats your problem with Liam? And dont tell me you dont have one, ever since we started dating and then found out i was pregnant you havent spoken to him unless you aked for the salt!" I yelled pushing out of his arms.

"He stole you from me! What am i a meant to do, sit back and watch you cuddle on the couch? Hear your moans through the wall? Smile and act like nothings wrong when my heart is breaking?"

Oh my god, what do i say? He just admited he has feelings for me.

"What are i a meant to do lou?" he was crying and i didnt know what to do.

"I Im so so sorry harry, i didnt know. I um...."

"Im going away for a few day until i clear my head, bye." he ran up the stairs, i assume to get his bag and Niall.

"Do you love him back?" Liam said standing in the door.

"I....."

-----

Does he love him back or doesnt he? Was this a bit over the top?