chapter 3

"We can explain" is the first thing Liam says.  

"Well you better because you are both naked in the same bed!" Harry yells causing Zayn and Niall to come running.  

"OH MY GOD" they both yelled at the same time. I quickly opened the bedside draws and pulled out two pairs of boxes, and threw a pair to Liam.  

"It was a mistake, I swear" Liam blurts out, and my head snaps towards his hurt written across my face.  

"Louis doesn't seem to think so" says the voice coming from behind Harry and Zayn.  

"Down stairs now, and put some clothes on. Now" Harry yells.  

Why is he the mad one? Im the one that just got told that my first gay experience was a 'Mistake'. Wait.....why am i so hurt? Im not gay am i?  

"NOW" 

I quickly jump up forgetting the pain in my back and get dress into tracksuit pants and a hoddie and go down stairs waiting for the punishment.

Harry looks mad, like really mad, and Zayn and Niall have an amused look on there face.  

Liam sat down in our small living room couch while i sat in a bean bag next to the coffee table, so i didnt have to sit right next to Liam. 

I winced when i moved because my back is killing me and i dont know how to stop it. 

"So you did do.......'It'?" Harry spat at our faces. I looked at liam at the same time he looked at me, we turned back to harry and nodded in agreement . 

"Explain" Harry was getting angrier my the minute "Now".  

so we explained how we sneaked back out to the club got drunk and forgot the rest.  

"It was a mistake" Liam said no hurt or pain in his voice or across his face.  

Tears started to fall down my face so i quickly got up and ran, i locked the bathroom door behind me and let the tears fall. Why me? Im not gay.... are i? so many stupid questions that i know the answer to but dont want to admit it.  

"Louis, please let me in." It was Zayn.  

I got up and unlocked the door and relocked it behind him. "I didnt mean for it to happen." Tears came heavier as Zayn pulled me into a hug. 

"But?" he questioned so i went on. 

"I love him. I dont want to, but i do. He keeps saying it was a mistake."

Liams POV

It wasnt a mistake but i couldnt let him know that. I wasnt as drunk as i made it out to be, I know the bartender and i asked him to give me shots of water and fill a few beer bottles with water so it looked like i was drinking but really i only had two bottles of beer which doesnt really do that much to me.

I have been in love with Louis for about a Year now but didnt know how to tell him. I guess its time.

I walk up stairs and knock on the bathroom door, it opens to Zayn holding Louis while he is crying. 

"Im so sorry, is this my fault?" Louis head snaps up and then quickly hinds back under zayns arm.  

Zayn pulls him back and leaves us in private.  

"Was it really a mistake to you?" Louis sniffles out. 

"No. I told them that so they would stay off our backs, it didnt really work. I wasnt drunk last night, i think had had about two beers."  

"So you knew what you where doing?" I nodded and looked down.  

Suddenly i was being pulled out off the bathroom and into a bedroom.  

I went along with it kissing him hard and pushing him up against the wall, grinding hard into each other.  

He was moaning and pushing me towards the bed.

What happened next. Only we know.  

Please comment and vote it would mean heaps and i will upload more 

;-)