chapter 4

Harrys POV

I cant believe it, I love him but he wont understand. I can see it in his eyes that he is in love with Liam but why not me?
Louis and I are never ever going to be together so i will just have to face it. I got so angry when i saw him wince when he sat down, but i was even angrier when i saw them naked....in the same bed.

Why me?

LouisPOV

I was snuggled up to liam when i awoke sometime in the late afternoon. I rolled on top of him and started kissing his jaw, he woke up with his evil grin and started to assault my mouth with his.
I started to feel my stomach bubble, and not in a good way, so i quickly jumped up and ran out of the bedroom and into the bathroom, just in time to throw up in the toilet.

Liam ran in after me in a pair of boxes, while i emptied my already empty stomach.

"Louis are you alright?"
I nodded to show him i was fine.
As i flushed the toilet Zayn walked in.

"Dude put some pants on!" he yelled covering his eyes.

"Nothing you havent seen before" i mumbled and went to get some pant before going back to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Are you sure your ok?" Liam mumbled sounding upset.

"Yeah i feel fine I really dont know why i threw up, must have been something i ate?" i questioned more asking myself than liam.

"Babe, we havent eaten anything since yesterday." I shrugged my shoulders.
Walked back into the bedroom and started to get dressed when i heard Niall yell up the stairs.

"Wear nice clothes for the interview" damn i knew that i was forgetting something.

......
Pretty please comment your thoughts, if you do the chapters might be up faster :)
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.