Chapter 5

Liams POV

Im worried about Louis, he has been throwing up every day for the past week. The guys think its just a bug, but i think its more than that.

I rang up the local doctors to get an appointment for him, and they said come in at three and they will see what they can do. Now i have to make Louis get out of bed and get him ready.

Louis POV

Whats wrong with me, im throwing up everything i eat in the mornings and sometimes in the afternoon. Im hardly eating yet im not losing wait. How?

"Louis, you need to get up and get dressed. You have a doctors appointment in an hour" my eyes popped open and looked at Liam dead in the eyes.

"Thank you, the others wont believe that i don't just have a bug" I smiled and got up to go have a shower.

An Hour Later........

"Mr. Louis Tomlinson?" Dr. Smith called. I got up and started to follow him, but soon realized Liam wasn't behind me.

"Wait" I called after the doctor "Can i quickly grab my friend?" i asked and he nodded. 

I ran back to the waiting room and grabbed Liam without a word and went back to the doctor.

"Whats the problem?"

"I have been throwing up every morning for the past week, but im not feeling all that sick and im not losing wait either." I explained

"If you where a girl i would say your pregnant" he joked.

"I-Is that p-possible? We..." I pointed to Liam than I "...did....It" 

He laughed, i wasn't joking. 

Liam just blushed.

"If it would make you feel better we can do some tests?" I nodded, there was no way that i could be pregnant, but i like the machine that you can see inside your tummy with.

I laid down on the bed that was in the room, while he set up the machine.  

Liam was really quite the whole time we have been here, and im starting to worry about him. 

"Ok this will be cold, if you look on the screen you will see your abdomen." I flinched at how cold the gel was on my warm tummy, but looked up at the screen.

"Thats impossible...."

.......... 

Cliff hanger, to bad everyone knows whats gonna happen...... Please comment and vote, your feed back means a lot.