Chapter 8

Harrys Pov

I cant believe them, this sick joke they tried to pull on us, it wasnt funny.

Im pacing around my room think about all the things that have happened in the past couple of weeks.

First i finally admit to Niall that im gay and in love with louis, then liam and louis go and do the unthinkable, then they act all lovey dovey, louis get sick so liam takes him to the doctors, and now they are joking around saying louis is pregnant. "Why cant life be simple?" i mumbled to myself.

"Because then life would be boring."

"Niall, i didnt know you where there." My heart was racing he scared me so much. "If you came to ask how i am, im fine. I just wish he was joking around with me instead of liam."

"Im so sorry mate, but they arent joking around. Louis pregnant and Liam is the dad....."

"No no no no" tears rolled down my cheeks "no your lying!" Im shaking my head now and tears start to roll down Niall face as well.

"Im so sorry haz..."

"Dont call me that thats what Louis calls me!" I run into Nialls open arms and cry my heart out.

When i woke up the next morning it wasnt to birds chirping or the smell of breakfast in bed, but to moans coming through my wall. I get up and run to Nialls room again balling my eyes out. But when i got in his room i found a bag packed with clothes and hair products. Niall was standing next to his bag with a tooth brush in one hand and tooth paste in another.

"Your leaving me here?" He shook his head.

"Your bag is down stairs all you need to do is your hair and get dressed."

I ran over to him and threw my arms around his neck, hugging his tightly.

"Thank you, i wouldnt be able to stand it much longer i need a break, so thank you."

"Go, go get ready were gonna go see your mum for a few days then on the way back stay at my mums. The plain leaves in two hours"

"Your leaving me now?" I swung towards the door.

"Louis wait!"

------

Poor Harry. Larry or Lilo do you like better? even know i know what im writing i would like to know who is your fave ship, Larry or Lilo?