Chapter 15

Zayns POV

Liams been missing for almost three days now, we have tried his phone, his mums phone and all the friends we can think of but no one knows where he is. His mum is worried sick let alone Louis; He has been getting sick more frequently the doctor said it is because his stress levels are high and it’s not good for the baby. I feel like it is partly my fault that he is missing because I was the last person to talk to him and it was about Louis and the baby, I hope its not because reality hit him and he realized that he is going to be a dad.

Suddenly my phone beeped, I pulled it out hoping it was Liam saying he was okay and not to worry he would be home soon but it was only Niall.

N:Look at the front of the newspaper x

I messaged back.

Z:I don’t have one, whats on it? X

N:Go get one its only down the road x

I slipped my shoes on and grabbed my keys, phone and wallet and walked out the door. I started to walk towards the Chinese take away store that had the news stand out the front and park across the road. When I got there I asked for the newspaper and paid for it, I walked over to the park and sat on a bench and opened the paper. On the front was a picture of Liam in the exact park im in with a headline saying ‘Liam Payne says he is over the fame has 1D split?” I flipped to the next page and read the reports underneath the photos.

‘Liam Payne from one direction told a reporter the he was sick of ‘this’ and ran off and now three days later fans have reported that Liam Payne has not been seen since that day in the park near his home. Has Liam Payne left One direction or is this just a publicity stunt?’

Is Liam really sick of being in One Direction or is the reporter over dramatic?

Louis POV

My boyfriend is missing, my band mate is missing, my child’s father is missing. I’m panicking and Liam is the only one that knows how to calm me down and he isn’t here right now. We haven’t called the cops yet to fill out a missing persons report but if he isn’t back or heard from in the next hour I’m calling them no matter what the others say, I want him back.

Harry has been locked away in the study since Liam has been missing and no one can get him out, not even tommy; He writes songs as a stress reliever unlike most people who use other more….. Sexual things.

“Got it!” I hear Harry yell meaning that he finished the song he has been working on. He walks into the room I’m pacing. “He isn’t back is he?” I shake my head no. “Do you want to listen to the song I wrote?”

“Yeah that would be great.” He ran back to the study and grabbed his guitar and came back to sit on the couch.

“It’s called Summer Love and it’s sort of about Tommy.” I smiled and nodded my head for him to go on. He started singing and his beautiful voice flowed out.

Can't believe your packin your bags

Tryin so hard not to cry

Had the best time and now its the worst time

But we have to say goodbye

Don't promise that you're gonna write

Don't promise that you'll call

Just promise that you won't forget we had it all

Cause you were mine for the Summer

Now we know its nearly over

Feels like snow in September

But I always will remember

You were my Summer love

You always will be my Summer love

Louis:

Wish that we could be alone now

If we could find some place to hide

Make the last time just like the first time

Push a button and rewind

Liam:

Don't say the word that's on your lips

Don't look at me that way

Just promise you'll remember

When the sky is grey

Cause you were mine for the Summer

Now we know its nearly over

Feels like snow in September

But I always will remember

You were my Summer love

You always will be my Summer love

So please don't make this any harder

We can't take this any farther

And I know there's nothin that I wanna change, change

Cause you were mine for the Summer

Now we know its nearly over

Feels like snow in September

But I always will remember

You were my Summer love

You always will be my Summer love

You will always be my Summer love

The song was perfect......

----------------------------------

Two uploads in one night.......hopefully i do the same tomorrow night xx