Chapter 22

Louis POV

Six months pregnant and I feel like and look like I'm eight months, completely unfair. Girls are always bigger later so why me? Just because my baby will come out a couple of months early doesn't mean I have to be this big. I'm fat but it's not chubby fat its hard round baby fat that I can't help. Liam loves it he says it's so smooth and kissable and he just can't get enough. Today Harry and Tommy took Jeremy to the park for his fifth birthday; He was so excited that he was five and said he had been waiting forever for his birthday as he got promised a new action figure by Tommy who was bribing him to try new a new food. I hope Bentley is as cute as him, even if he is the ugliest baby I will still love him with all my heart but, he won't be ugly as his parents are two of the hottest guys alive, well that's what harry thinks...

My Stomach growled and I took that as a signal that Bentley and I are hungry. I opened the fridge and aw the yummiest looking chocolate mud cake glowing on the shelf begging me to eat it. I reached down to grab it but I got stopped before I could. "Touch the cake and you will regret it Tomlinson" It was Harry; they must have gotten back from the park while I was searching for food.

I slowly turned around with an innocent smile on my face, Harry just glared at me. "I wasn't touching the cake... I was simply admiring the beautiful glowing chocolate that was telling me to eat it."

"The hands reaching down towards the cake where a giveaway Lou." I pouted and looked at Harry under my lashes.

"I'm Hungry Haz, feed me?" Harry rolled his eyes and walked to the fridge grabbing out some ham, cheese, pineapple and bread making me a really good looking sandwich. He put the sandwich in front of me and I moaned as I took a bite, Harry has a real talent at making sandwiches; Bentley agreed, he was kicking my stomach. "Harry feel this." I grabbed his hand and put it were Bentley was kicking. "He likes your sandwiches." Harry laughed and rubbed my belly.

"I guess I will have to make him some more often." I nodded in agreement; I loved the sandwiches more than Bentley did. Liam and Tommy walked in with Jeremy jumping up and down.

"Daddy said we can have cake when everyone is here. Can I go get Uncle Niall and Uncle Zayn?" he begged and Harry nodded.

"I think there upstairs buddy." Liam said, with that Jeremy ran out of the kitchen and up the stairs while Tommy and Harry got the cake ready. A few minutes later Jeremy came in frowning.

"What's up Jeremy?" I asked. He came over and sat on the seat next to me.

"Why did uncle Niall have his mouth on uncle Zayns peewee?" Liam spat out his drink and Harry dropped the packet of candles while Tommy just stood there mouth agape.

"Um...Ahh...I...We...Um " I couldn't get a full sentence out so instead got up as quickly as a whale could and went upstairs to yell at Zayn and Niall. I burst through the door lucky they both where getting dressed and had pants on. "I can't believe you two were doing that with a kid in the house!" I yelled.

"In our defence we thought the kid went to the park." I just shook my head.

"He came into the kitchen with a frown on his face and when I asked him what was up he asked why Uncle Niall had his mouth on Uncle Zayns peewee." Niall burst out laughing. "This is not a laughing matter Niall. You both couldn't keep it in your pants and now when the kid is older and knows what the hell you were doing he will have the image scarred in his brain!" I huffed and turned around stomping out of the room.

---

Yes I know its short but I have a case of writers block at the same time I have the I'm too lazy to write syndrome...... A commenter gets a dedication on the next chapter just for something different.

The picture on the side is of the 1D charm bracelet i have fallen in love with :)