Chapter 8~ Perfectly fine

Not edited- heyy how r u all tonight??

Alright, so can we get at least 1.2K more comments and 400 more votes then there alr are? I love comments they gimme motivation.

Also some of you might have heard im putting he has changed on hold so i can focus on this book more, so readers here be ready for faster updates!

Have a good read make sure to hit that start and drop a few comments <3

Bella Hale

It's almost been an hour and me and Max have talked to 7 different companies that tried buying me as an investor.

Max yawned in all of their faces and said it was an accident each fucking time.

I watch as my brother takes a sip of his third drink of the hour allowing his eyes to run around the place, two more hours and then me and him can leave...

And then, for the first time this night his eyes find someone and stick there for a good ten seconds.

"Hot damn" he lets out a breath, my eyebrows furrow as I look at him watching as he stares right at someone as he brings the glass to his lips, drowning the rest of his drink.

I sigh when his eyes run down someone's body then back up slowly, asshole. Trailing where he was looking, I found a dude in a dark green suit. The hell? But then he moves and I see a girl in a red dress standing behind him.

Oh that makes so much more sense.

But my eyes don't stay on the girl for too long when I see who she has her arm looped with, Ace motherfucking D'Angelo.

Sucking in a sharp breath when my eyes find him walking in late as hell-fine as hell too. No one likes you. A red suit to match whoever he's here with and goddamn-I've never seen this man in anything but a few colours. Red was not one of them, can he pull everything off?

It's annoying how good he looks...The black dress shirt under, with the silky black tie he looks better than I expected him to.

I don't know why you act like you hate him, he's so pretty and hot.

I force myself to look away before smacking Max's bicep to also look away, he glares at me but I glare harder. He knows who Ace is, when I'm upset I whine about people to Max because that's the sisterly thing to do.

"One hot girl, and you won't even let me check her out?" he glares at me and I scoff, but shit she was so pretty.

Jet black hair making her blue eyes pop like crystals, a gorgeous red gown that shows off all her curves, how her dress spreads out at the bottom makes her tan skin pop even more.