Chapter 12~ Coffee

Not edited - heyyyy, so this is a decently long chapter considering the original one was only 898 words, HELP WHY WAS IT SO SHORT AND WTH WAS GOING ON-

Chile, make sure to vote n comment or else I might just eat u out <3, when this has at least 1.4K+ comments then it alr has and 400+ votes then it alr has ill think of writing the next one, ok bye now go read.

4K+ comments then it alr has and 400+ votes then it alr has ill think of writing the next one, ok bye now go read

Bella Hale

"Ciao, Bella" Lucia leans forward and places a kiss on my cheek, resisting the urge to wince a bit when she presses her lips against the bruise I have on my cheekbone.

I give her a small smile as she pulls back, grabbing her Louis handbag before walking out, not bothering to say bye to her own brother.

I turn the chair slightly to face Ace, now that Mason and his partner - who's name I forgot - are drowning in an ocean of debt, me and Ace can break off our partnership and go our own ways.

Like he knows what I was about to say, he shakes his head and leans back in his chair slightly. "No chance," he whispers and I narrow my eyes before crossing my one leg over the other.

"But we already took down Mason, we don't need to be in this partnership anymore." I explain, confused why he wants to keep the partnership going, people have said they hate being partners with me due to my...Amazing personality. Not that it matters, I hated all my past partners more than they hated me.

His blazer was discarded on some couch and it left him in a black button up, my eyes falling to how his hands reach up and pull open the first two buttons, tugging at the neck of his shirt with a shrug. "It's not about need, more about want"

My eyebrows furrow as I twist the ring I have around my thumb over and over again, but before I could even ask him what he meant by what he spoke.

"We're getting coffee," he stands up from his chair and I scoff at his demanding tone. This man is really full of himself, isn't he? Demanding is all he ever does, I don't think he's ever asked me something.

Well, other than the typical, 'did you wake up on the right side of the bed today, princess?' which pisses me off so much, when he asks me that question I feel like slamming my fist into his annoyingly perfect face.

I stay seated as he grabs his blazer from the black leather couch behind us, "ask me nicely." This time I demand of him, keeping my eyes on the laptop in front of me, not turning to meet eyes with his stormy grey ones.

He scoffs and I await my 'please come get coffee with me', which is actually weird. Not the please, the coffee part when it's almost 11:30 at night. But I do really need some caffeine after today.

My body tenses up when I feel his hand brush against my shoulder, "please come get coffee with me?" he whispers. My eyes flutter slightly when I feel his knuckles slide down my arm, brushing against my skin and I don't know if I regret taking my blazer off or not.