Chapter 13~ Fried

Not edited- hola bitches how r u this fine night?

Moving on, I was in toronto last night and some mans chased me around eaton centre, the outside thankfully n i was in heels running away from this mans, fam i was laughing so fucking hard while running cause homi was singing smt and my friend (aleksander) and i almost fell into some fountain while running away from the mf...

Chile make sure to comment n vote, when this has 1K+ and 353 more votes then it says up above I'll post another chapter

Ace D'Angelo

I do something that I'd never normally never actually do, I knock on my sister's room door and wait for her to let me come in.

After sending Seth and my dad to go check out the warehouse that was reported to be on fire an hour ago I'm standing here seeking the help of Lucia, the reason I had to cancel on Bella was the warehouse.

Rolling my eyes and leaning against the door frame as I wait for her to let me in, I want to know who raised their hand at Bella.

And if that means Lucia has to hack into her office's cameras I'll make sure that we get the footage before it's gone for good, I doubt Bella would have erased anything, she wouldn't think people would hack into her servers for dumb things like this.

But this is anything from dumb.

Someone hit her, and she's saving them.

The door swings open and I see my sister's sleepy face in front of me, jumping back a bit as if she's scared me just to annoy her. "Jump scare warning?" I place a hand over my heart.

She glares at me before going to shut the door in my face, but I push it open before barging in. "I need your help," my eyes run over her messy floors as I speak. I hear her scoff from behind me as she mutters something under her breath.

"You mean nothing to me, get out" she holds the door open, I ignore her before throwing a dirty, bloody t-shirt off her couch and taking a seat on it. Leaning back and spreading my legs to get comfortable.

I run a hand through my hair as our eyes meet, the same icey blue ones mom has look back at me. She opens her mouth to speak but before she could I beat her to it, "I need you to trace someone down for me"

Lucia runs her hands through her dyed jet black hair before groaning, as much as she acts to hate me, we all know she'd help me with anything I said in a matter of seconds.

"Who?"

I shrug, "we have to find that out first," I explain as she grabs her mac from her night table. Sitting beside me on the couch, not bothering to move all her dirty clothes and just sitting on top of them.

How does she live in a room like this?

"Hack into the security footage of Hale Corporations," I pause thinking of when this could have possibly happened, she was gone for a week so maybe around Wednesday or Thursday last week?