chapter 40 ~ anklet

Semi Edited

Icl the only advice i got for yall is to go re read the book, i'm not saying that i'm going to start posting like normal or anything such as that. all i'm doing right now is simply posting a chapter, nothing more nothing less. I have a lot going on in my life right now and i don't know if ill have the time to write and post but i've been working on this for a few days, i hope you guys like it. 

ALSO one of the big reasons i didn't post was bcs i lowkey forgot my password and i got a new phone and mac so i didn't know how to log in bcs my old phone and mac broke in a...incident. And i almost failed chemistry, like i literally passed the class with a 51% IT WAS SO BAD LFMAO I WAS CONSTANTLY STUDYING AND CRYING AND STUDYING. so yeah id say the mainest reason i stopped posting for last semester was ONLY bcs i lost my devices and my chem and one of my maths was so hard omg. (and my dad died but that's beyond the point.)  LFMAO I STILL LOVE YOU GUYS FOR WAITIJG SM FOR ME ITS SO BAD HOW SHIT I AM AT POSTING IM SO SORRY BITCHES.

so here's a summary in my words for the bitches that won't bother to reread.
okay so basically bella is a business woman or whatever and ace is a mafia guy hiding himself as a business woman for the world or whatever and then he saw bella and was all like 😍 and then bella got kidnapped by a guy named viktor who runs the russian mafia and GUESS WHAT bella's dad is the russian mafia leader's (viktor) second in command or whatever and he was rlly abusive as a father like putting her in a mental facility and sm more and so she left that life w her bestest friend max who has a daughter named ari and they moved to new york or whatever. back to the point viktor kidnaps her and then boom bang he wants to marry her boom bang ace saves her boom bang she finds out ace is the heir to the italian mafia and marries him to keep herself and her family save. she gets kidnapped or attacked twice and ace saves her and cries abt not letting it ever happen again or wtv but it prob did happen again i can't remember and then lucia gets shot somehow so bella spends a month in the hospital w lucia and then ace gets kidnapped by the FBI and bella helps save ace and between all that bella and ace kisses once and she shuts him out or whatever and then after she saves him from the FBI she finally gives in and starts trusting ace and starts going like 😍 for him and the last chapter they fell asleep together and they're in paris rn bcs they're hiding from the russians and the FBI (they didn't have sex)
Lucia: Aces sister
Max: bella's bestie

Um anyways that was the recap MAKE SURE TO READ THE RECAP MOTHER TRUCKS. ily and sorry once again.

Bella D'Angelo

I pant while grabbing onto the punching bag and stopping it from moving as Ace lets out an infuriating chuckle behind me. I asked him to train me to fight not to fucking kill me, he is training you, you just have no stamina. Whatever.

"Amore you punch the bag not hug it," he calls from behind me and if I could I would punch him, but my hands and wrists are sore from hitting this damn bag over and over again. And because you don't know how to punch properly, clearly.  "Can we go to dinner instead?" I ask between pants.

He had originally planned a dinner with a perfect view of the Eiffel Tower but I thought it would be a good idea to know how to fight instead, call me a fatass or whatever you want but I wish I was there sipping on wine and stuffing my mouth.

"Let's get you some water and try again later," he snickers as I push myself off the punching bag and face him before pointing at myself, "Ace, I'm sweating in places i didn't know i could form sweat in. If you're implying we're going to do all this again you're insane" I warn. This reminds me of when you tried being consistent at going to the gym. Yeah i agree, i don't know who i thought i was.

He gives me an unimpressed look and starts walking to god knows where and I let out a small cry before following him.

I'm not even going to lie but I don't even know where the hell we are but I pull off the boxing gloves and throw them somewhere on the ground while following the man towards some office. Yeah, office in a boxing place or whatever this is called.