Chapter 20~ Target

Not edited- hola 

sorry for the gap yet again, i started working w my brother and my shifts are long as hell bro. But the money i make an hour makes up for it, i work everyday except Thursdays and saturdays and I work from 9am to about 9pm so my life is so messed up right now. Cause i wanna sleep right when i get back but i needa write. so on my days off deffo u will get a chap and maybe one or two another day in the week like tdy!

Anywaysssss, make sure to vote n comment when this has abt 1.5K+ comments and 500+ votes then it says above ill start another chapter for my hotties

toodlooos have a good read

Bella Hale

I sigh as we follow my anger therapist into whatever building she's bringing me into for today's 'lesson'. Ace said I need security with me at all times, but thankfully Lucia saved me this time when she offered to tag along instead of sending one of their oompa loompas to follow me around.

I hate bodyguards.

"I have a feeling you'll enjoy this session much more than some others, Ms. Hale." The lady speaks and my eyebrows shoot up as we walk into a long room full of people throwing axes at walls, throwing glass against walls and what not.

I hear Lucia let out a small laugh as she rubs her hands together, "this should be fun." I mutter and she hums in agreement as some guy walks up to us with some glasses.

He hands me and Lucia a pair each with a smile but when he goes to hand Linda, my therapist, one she refuses. "I'll see you next week Bella, this activity should get some anger out of you." She goes to tap my shoulder but the second I glare at her she swallows and clears her throat.

Linda gives us a quick nod before basically running off. "Alright ladies, seeing you both are dressed perfectly for the sport let's get on it, follow me please." The guy claps his hands together and turns around, I give Lucia a look as she slips the glasses on with a shrug.

He leads us into a more private area and quickly explains the basics of the whole thing to us, don't throw the axe at each other, don't touch the sharp part, only throw at the targets and blah blah blah.

When he leaves Lucia grabs an axe before tossing it to her other hand, "so, how'd the dinner with my brother go?" she asks with a small smirk that reminds me too much of my soon to be husband's.

My eyes widen for a second as I recall that stupid night a few days ago as I grab my axe, I've accepted most of this so I don't feel as uncomfortable talking to Lucia then I should.

"He slid the ring across the table," I said, grunting while swinging back and throwing the axe towards the target. She let out a shaky exhale but before she could speak I did. "And then, over it all he continued to tell me 'put it on and don't take it off until the divorce is final'" I mock his deep voice and put my hand up, showing her the ring I have on my left hand's ring finger now.