Chapter 28~ Princess

Not edited

y'all sorry for not updating a lot but i've been slammed w school you wouldn't believe it. i'll try my best to update at least once or twice more before monday!

have a good read and pleaseeee comment yall it gives me sm motivation to write after reading em comments!

so make sure to drop hella comments and click that star to leave a vote and have a good read!

Bella D'Angelo

My eyes snap open when I hear a few loud knocks on my door, my eyebrows furrow as I look around me while running a hand down my face. I grab onto the bed behind me and push myself up before cursing at myself for falling asleep on the fucking floor.

I rub my now sore ass before walking towards the door, unlocking it before swinging it open as I stand there running both hands through my fucked up hair.

I see Lucia standing there as her expression turns to a confused one and I move to the side letting her in before shutting the door once again.

"Are you okay?" She asks my least favourite question and I hum as I recall what happened last night with a small wince. I don't think I've cried, let alone cried that damn hard in ages.

She sits on the bed with a small sigh before sending me a smile while patting the spot beside her telling me to sit, I walk towards her as I stretch trying to relieve my aching muscles from spending the night on the ground.

I sit on the bed beside her and before I could speak she does, "I'm so sorry about the way I was acting last night," she starts off as she turns herself to fully face me and I raise an eyebrow. I get it, she felt like I wasn't being honest with her which I wasn't and it was about something that big. She wasn't overreacting.

"I was being rude, not talking to you while driving home and being so ignorant was rude of me. I was just so confused because you were Nadian's fucking daughter, my friend was the daughter of the man that had made my family's life hell for these past few years and my brother just married her," she explains herself and I face her, sitting with my legs crossed over each other on the bed and I give her a small smile, telling her im not mad at her.

But the part about Nadian making life hell for the D'Angelos catches me off guard, even though I want to know what he has done this isn't the time to be asking.

"I get it, don't worry." I tell her and her eyebrows shoot up in shock before she gives me a 'really?' look to which I simply nod and laugh.

Her eyes widen and she lets out a small squeal before jumping at me with wide arms, I grunt as we fall onto the bed with her on top and me right under. "Thank god, I love being friends with you." She says with happiness laced in her voice.

Only if all the D'Angelos could be like this...

"I love being friends with you," I say as I wrap my arms around her and smile big, we stay like this for a few moments before she pushes herself off of me with a sheepish look and lays right beside me.