Chapter 16~ Resist

Not edited- anyways, you all commented hella fast last few chapters so here you goooo

Make sure to comment n vote on this one too, when this one gets 1.6K+ comments and 500+ Votes then it alr says up above i'll start writing the next chapter for you all, so make sure to comment while reading and click the star for a vote!
(Please don't spam random emojis letters or words etc.)

Have a nice readddd

Bella Hale

I groan as I push the end of the stupid couch harder, who the fuck decided to make these so heavy?

When it's finally pushed right up against the door I sigh out of relief, I just have to buy enough time for Ace to get here. Or for him to send the police because I doubt he'll be able to do a lot himself. If Viktor is telling the truth about this whole 'mafia' bullshit then I'm in deep shit.

I give it one last push to make sure it's securing the door for when the dumb maid comes to get me again, to whoever ruined the alter, I love you.

Fanning my face as I take a step back from the couch and door, it's almost been 5 minutes since the maid left meaning I don't have a lot of time before she's back and calls someone to help her with the door.

I'm doing exactly what Viktor said would get me hurt, resisting. But if he thinks for one second I'm scared of him and his little army of oompa loompas he's wrong, well kinda wrong because they have guns and we don't.

But that's beyond the point.

The point is that some abusive, ugly, weird mafia man is trying to get me stuck in a marriage with him.

Why couldn't Nadian have given Viktor his precious little Tori, he just wants the throne for his family after Viktor dies or something. Well that's what the maid told me.

The one time he needed to favour Tori, he didn't.

Useless idiots, all of them.

I flinch out of my thoughts when someone tries pushing the door open, my eyes widen and I step back as the door opens but slams shut due to the couch.

I hear the girl grunting trying to open the door but it doesn't work, thank god this couch was heavy.

Crossing my arms over my chest as I listen to her struggle with the door, every time the door opens a bit I can hear the weird wedding music blaring outside.

A few seconds later the sounds and struggle stop, I raise an eyebrow thinking about how she gave up so easily. But when the door pushes open a whole few inches before closing this time with a loud bang I gasp.

That was not the maid, every time the door opens I get a better glimpse at who is pushing the door. Three buff men in black suits, my eyes widen and I take a few more steps back as they continue to push the door.