Chapter 21~ Fish

Not edited- holaaaa

It is literally 2:47am rn and I just finished the chapter and making the new banner thing down below 🫠 I need sleep so gn now

Make sure to comment n vote, when this has abt 1.6K+ comments n 500+ votes then it says above ill make sure to start writing another chapter!

Have a great read hottie

Bella Hale

"My favourite colour is red," he says out of nowhere and I slowly turn my head to look at him as he drives, when the hell did I ask? It seems as if he senses my confusion so he elaborates, "in case my parents question you, because they didn't know I was madly in love with someone until last week." he states dryly and I roll my eyes before looking back out of the window.

"What did you tell your parents about me?" I ask him, I am totally clueless as to what is going to happen at this dinner tonight. Like what are they going to ask me, what if they think i'm a prostitute? I mean it's Ace after all, would anyone put it past him?

I look over and he gives me a small shrug as he stops at a red light, "that you run a tech company, we started dating about a year ago and kept it private, that you know everything about our lifestyle and how we live," he pauses and looks over with an arrogant look, the way the corner of his lip tilts up I know the D'Angelo smirk is about to make it's way on his face. "How you're so madly in love with me and I with you"

I scoff, "you fucking wish." I mutter before I start to play with the ring on my ring finger, "be serious, what do I need them to think about me?" I demand of him and he sighs.

"Bella, don't stress, just be yourself. I bet they'll fall in love with you the second you open your mouth and insult me," he mutters with an edge of annoyance. I've noticed that whenever I take things seriously just like he should be doing, he gets annoyed, or bored. Fucking idiot can't take anything seriously.

Isn't he the one that needs them to believe this whole game?

He grabs the gear shift and changes the gear so the car moves forward when the light turns green, be myself? He has to be kidding, right?

"What do I even say?" I breathe out as I tilt my head up against the headrest and close my eyes, I should not be stressing this as much as I am. But in order for me and my family to stay safe Ace and I need to get married, and for that his parents need to believe this crap of a lie.

This is going to be terrible...

***

"I can't believe my son actually found someone," his mother looks at me with a smile as she cuts her food, his parents are the nicest people in this fucking world. What the hell happened to Ace? Why isn't he like them?