Chapter 39~ Room service

Semi edited

Hey guys im so sorry for not posting last weekend I was just so busy w hw omg you couldn't even imagine, but here's an update I acc rlly like so I hope you guys will also like it.

Anyways make sure to vote n comment bestie, I hope you have a good read!

Bella D'Angelo 

I let out a sigh when I finally finished some paperwork for a new project my company is starting and shut my mac before leaning back on the couch, bringing my hands up to my neck and slowly massaging my shoulders as I think about how the hell I'll lead this project without actually being there.

Before I could give myself some peace of mind and say it would be okay my phone rang, my hand grabbed it and when I see Kyla's name lighting up my screen I picked up and pushed myself off the couch.

"Hello, Mrs D'Angelo," she greets and the still unfamiliar name catches me off guard as I step off into the balcony of Ace and I's room for some fresh air.

"Hey, what happened in the meeting with the investors? Are they going to invest in the project?" I ask her as my eyes catch onto the beyond beautiful view of the Eiffel Tower with the moon shining down upon it.

When I hear her sigh my small smile immediately drops as I roll my eyes, I bet I already know what she's going to say. "Mason Black showed up and,-" she starts talking and I already know by the end of this conversation I'll want to beat the shit out of my biggest business competitor.

"He demanded that this meeting cannot be done without you, he said that it's a waste of the investor's money and time. The investors told me to tell you to figure something out and they left, we can't start the project if they don't comply." She tells me while I hear the faint sound of her typing away on her laptop in the background.

I bring my hand up and rub the bridge of my nose as I think of a way around this, because I know damn well it is not safe for us to go back to New York any time soon and a video call won't cut it after Mason's outburst.

"When you have time please send them all an email and tell them to send their trustee representative to a location I'll send you, I'll meet them there and then they can decide whether or not they're ready to invest." I tell her and she hums while probably writing down what I said somewhere.

I can give her a location of some coffee shop far from the hotel and that way we'll stay safe and I'll keep my company running.

I was about to say something else for her to do but I quickly pull my phone from my ear and checked the time, it's 5am here. I bring my phone back to my ear and speak before she gets the chance to. "Kyla, office hours were over an hour ago. Go home and get some rest, we'll figure this out tomorrow." I told her and before she could argue I simply hung up.

Pulling my hands into the sleeves of my hoodie as a cool breeze washes past me and I look out into the distance of the beautiful city in front of me, "figure what out?" Ace's asks from behind me and my eyebrows furrow. Since when did he get out of the shower, you'd hear the shower stop if you stopped being so stressed about work constantly.