Just one more minute

The tall blonde sighed as she walked into a clothing store. She put on a white mask to cover her face which was red from crying while driving. Upon entering she was greeted with the cashier who said hello. Yeji bowed and walked over to a clothing rack.

"Fuck why is Chanel so expensive" She rolled her eyes and picked through the clothes.
Behind her two girls were laughing and looking at clothes.

One of the girls bumped into to her and Yeji turned around annoyed. "Please watch where you are going" Yeji sighed. The red headed girl turned around and locked eyes with the blonde.

"I am sorry" She bowed at Yeji.
"Chaeryeong?" The blond said not believing who is right in front of her.

'No...it can't be Her' Yeji thought.

"Do we know each other?" The red headed girl asked in confusion. Yeji looked away immediately as a tear rolled down her face beneath the mask.

"Um...Yeah" Yeji said and quickly wiped the tear away. The redhead stared confused trying to figure out who this person is.

"Oh forgive me I do not remember" Chaeryeong said and let out an awkward laugh as her friend walked into a different isle.
"It's better not to remember" The blonde said under her breath. She felt her heart rate start to rise and her breaths shorten as she tried to hide it.

"I'm sorry I cannot hear you" The redhead said
leaning in. Yeji sighed and shook her head.
"I-I must me confused, sorry" Yeji turned back around.

"You mustn't be if you know my name" Chaeryeong said quickly.
Yeji turned back around and with hesitation, she slowly pulled off her mask.

"Yeji?" The red headed girl chuckled and rolled her eyes. She crossed her arms and looked at Yeji.

More tears streamed down the blondes face as she looked at the furious girl.
"Yeah...I-it's me" Yeji finally said breaking the silence.

Chaeryeong went to walk away Yeji grabbed ahold of the red head's wrist.
"Chae please wait" Yeji said not letting go of the girl.

"I don't want to see you at all" Chaeryeong said trying to jerk away. "Let me go" She said trying to break free of the blondes grip.

"Wait please, just one more minute" Yeji begged. The redhead sighed and stood in front of Yeji. Yeji let go of the girl's hand and wiped her tears.

"What do you want?" Chaeryeong said not looking Yeji in the eyes.
"I want to explain" Yeji said trying to hold back more tears.

The redhead sighed and looked back at Yeji.
"I don't want to hear your excuses. We are over and that is final" She said angrily.

"It's not an excuse. It's the truth" Yeji sighed.
She moved her hair out of her face and put the mask back on.

"Please" She begged.
"Why? Why should I stand here and listen to you when you were the one to fuck up? You were the one hanging around with another girl and hugging her, you were the one who fucked it up Yeji...I don't want to hear it, save it for your next girl" Chaeryeong's voice raised.

"Because what you saw wasn't what you think, if you let me explain maybe it will make sense to you" Yeji raised her voice too.

Chaeryeong rolled her eyes and sighed.
"30 minutes, that is all you get" She said finally.

"That is all I need" The blonde said grabbing the redhead's wrist and pulling her out of the store.

"Where are we going? Let go of me!" Chaeryeong yelled and jerked her hand out of Yeji's grip.