part 2

"I-" the redhead stuttered not knowing what to say. She sat on the floor next to Yeji and smiled slightly. "Okay, I can stay for a little"

The blonde took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She finally felt at ease after two years now that Chaeryeong had known the truth, finally she could feel free. Until another pain suddenly struck her chest, but this time, it was even worse.

It felt like a knife was being repeatedly stabbed into her chest and she couldn't breath at all.
She grabbed her chest and yelled in pain and she fell off of the sofa on to the floor. The redhead panicked and didn't know what to do.

"Yeddong, oh god...fuck" the latter scrambled for her phone and with shaking hands she called Yeji's doctor.

"Sh-she is in worse pain, what do I-I do?" The redhead said breathless and panicked while not taking her eyes off Yeji.

The blonde was still on the ground clenching her chest and letting out yelps of pain.
She started to hit her head on the floor and cry.

"Yeji, d-dont do that" Chaeryeong rushed over to her and put her hand under Yeji's head as she listened to the doctor.

"O-Okay sir, we will be there ASAP" Chaeryeong said hanging up and trying to get Yeji to calm.

"We need to get you back now, Yeji" the latter said help Yeji onto the sofa. She grabbed her belongings and helped The blonde to the car.

The pain was still there, the blonde continued to cry as the pain stayed. Chaeryeong rushed her into the emergency room and upon entering she was met with Yeji's doctor.

"It was worse than we thought, she needs to go in right away" the doctor said nodding and signaling two nurses to come.

"We need her taken to the operating room now" the doctor ordered as the nurses put Yeji onto the bed.

The redhead hadn't noticed she was crying until she tasted her salty tears.

She anxiously waited in a chair shaking her legs and biting her lip.

'Her cousin, she needs to know' the redhead thought.

She took out Yeji's phone and tried to figure out the passcode.

"My birthday, of course" the latter gave a slight laugh and hurried to call her cousin.

"Yuhbuhseyo?"
"Yeji is in the operating room, please come quickly"
"What?! I am on my way"

The young girl hung up the phone and Chaeryeong waited patiently for her to arrive.

'God you better be okay Hwang Yeji' the redhead thought was she bit her nails.

"Yeji?!" A girl ran thought the hallway.
"Ryujin!" Chaeryeong stood up quickly and rushed over to her.

"Chaeryeong? How do you know my name?" The pink haired girl asked quickly. Chaeryeong grabbed her hand.
"What happened? Is she okay?" Ryujin asked trying to catch her breath.

"She has a heart disease, we just found out today...she was only supposed to be on medication but when I took her home shortly after she had a stroke, now she in for the stent placement" the redhead explained.

You can see the panic in her face as both girls looked at each other.

After a few hours of waiting the doctor came out of the doors and he had his hands held together.

The girls quickly sat up from their chairs and walked over to the doctor.
"How is she?!" Both girls asked anxiously.

"She is in stable condition now, she needs rest" the doctor said sighing and smiling.
"Ah Why do you do this to me Hwang Yeji!" Chaeryeong yelled in relief and threw her phone on the ground.

The phone screen shattered as Chaeryeong fell to her knees. She smiled as she was breathing heavily.

"Thank you so much sir" the pink haired girl bowed and shook his hand.

"No problem, she is being transferred to room 609, you can visit her until she wakes" the doctor handed the information to Ryujin and walked off.

Chaeryeong was still on her knees with her head on the floor.

"You have no right to be worried about my cousin after what you have done to her" the pink haired girl crossed her arms and looked at Chaeryeong with a stern expression.

Chaeryeong looked up into her eyes with guilt.
"I'm sorry, I should have trusted her, I really am sorry Ryujin-ah" the redhead finally stood up and picked up her phone.

"Dammit this was new" Chaeryeong laughed and put it away.
"Can we start over?" Chaeryeong asked holding out her hand.

Ryujin stared at the girl confused and angry.
"Why?" She asked and uncrossed her arms.

Chaeryeong didnt really know what to say as to why they should start over, they had never really actually met except for the day the lovers split.

"Because I left a bad first impression...but I want to get to know you" she stated finally.
The pink haired girl looked at Chaeryeong's hand and back at her eyes.

She shook her head and gave a cold laugh.
"Fine" Ryujin said and shook her hand.
"Now if you don't mind I'm going to see if my cousin is okay" Ryujin started to walk towards the elevators.

"M-may I come with?" Chaeryeong hesitated.
"I guess" Ryujin said not looking back.
Chaeryeong caught up with her and the walk to the room was silent.

When the maknaes had entered the room, they both saw Yeji sleeping peacefully on her back. Her hands were placed on her stomach, intertwined, as her body rested completely still.

"Yeji" Chaeryeong gasped and rushed over to the tall blonde. She placed her hand on top of Yeji's hands and caressed them while looking at the car-eyed girl's face.

Ryujin eyes Gad soften at the sight of Chaeryeong's worry. She walked up besides Chae and placed her hand on the redhead's arm.

"She is strong, she will make it" Ryujin assured her Unnie. The blonde started to stir in her sleep as Ryujin turned off the lights and closed the curtains that the parking lot lights had shone through.

"Oh Yeji, please be more careful" Chaeryeong's eyes welled with tears as the dared to fall.
Trying to hold them back, she kissed the cat eyed girl's hand.

Chaeryeong prayed all night, praying that Yeji would be okay from this disease, that she would allow Chaeryeong to be by her side and help her through this though time.

The redhead fell asleep while resting her head on Yeji's arm, the pink haired girl had fallen asleep on the other side of the room sitting up in a chair.

Yeji had stirred some more in her sleep but eventually settled down after a little bit of dreaming.