Part 18

🔞🔞

"fuck" Chaeryeong moaned out in pleasure as yeji teased her clit. both redheads were sweating from the immense sexual arouse and the lewd sounds that filled the room.

"oh baby don't tease me" Chaeryeong threw her head when Yeji sucked on her clit and ran her fingers over her entrance.

"mhmm" Yeji replied, making sure it vibrates against her skin. the younger tangled her fingers into the latter's hair and pushed her farther into her.

"oh right there Lucy..right there" the younger redhead moaned out breathless.

"right here?" Yeji suddenly replaced her tongue with her fingers, using two of them to rub the younger's g-spot.

"ohh yes baby, yes, right there" Chaeryeong moaned again from the sudden pleasure.

Yeji added another to make the younger feel overwhelmed. she drove her over the edge and even though the younger had already released, she didn't slow down. in fact, she went faster.

"oh baby...bae slow down" Chaeryeong moaned again. Yeji chuckled and went slower as her girlfriend asked.

"is it good my love?" Yeji smirked as she watched her girlfriend's eyes roll back and her back arched up, giving her deeper access.

"m-mhm yeah" Chaeryeong moaned again.

Yeji pulled her fingers out and placed Chaeryeong on her knees and pushed her fingers back into her tight pussy.

"ooohhh baby" Chaeryeong moaned loudly again, her chest dropping to the bed as her hands were tightly clenching the sheets.

"now..won't you tell me why you won't let me see those nude photos you took of me?" Yeji huskily said and pushed deeper into the latter.

"ugh" Chaeryeongs grip remained tight. "because...it's..it's only for my eyes oooh"

Yeji pushed another finger in and went harsh on the younger, making her squirt and moan loudly from immense pleasure.

the heat was rising for both of them, sweat was visible, and the moans circled the room.

"i'll let you see em...just let me cum first" Chaeryeong begged.

"ha you wish" yeji pulled her fingers out and licked them. of course, that left Chaeryeong frustrated but she still followed through and lent Yeji the phone.

"ha i should be a model for porn websites" Yeji admired herself which earned a slap on the head.

"yah i showed you the photos, now it's your turn to return the favor" Chaeryeong whined pouted. Yeji thought it was so cute but she eventually did follow through after a few minutes of teasing the younger.

***

"oh, chae?" yeji called the younger redhead in a quick voice, as if she had just remembered something, making her girlfriend snap out of her gaze.

"y-yeah lucy?" Chaeryeong answered back, confused and interested in what her girlfriend has to say.

they were waking around a park, it was sundown and the air was just a little cold.

it was beautiful! Cherry blossoms above, flocks if birds migrating, and the street lamps that soundlessly turn on by eight o'clock.

Yeji suddenly stopped walking and went in front of Chaeryeong, kneeling down on one knee, she pulled out a box from her coat pocket and held it out.

"Lee Chaeryeong, would you make me the happiest woman alive and marry me?" Yeji asked wholeheartedly, every ounce of her love for the younger displayed in the glossy eyes of the older. she wore a bright smile and was on the verge of tears.

of course she was nervous the entire time about everything little detail and when was the perfect place and time to ask her. but the most nerve wracking part was the answer to her question.

Chaeryeong stood there with her hands covering her mouth and her eyes wide open...will she say yes?