PART 11 (pt 2)

Yeji woke up and reaches over to the other side of the bed, but she didn't feel anything besides the cold sheets.

She mumbled to herself before sitting up and wincing in pain. "Chaeryeong Dammit!"

"What?!" She heard the younger call from outside of the room.

The redhead walked into the bedroom and smirked at Yeji.

"It hurts" Yeji whined. Chaeryeong clicked her tongue and shrugged her shoulders.

"So do I but im walking around fine" Chaeryeong walked out of the room and Yeji hopped off the bed, wincing in pin again but trying to hurry of to backhug Chaeryeong.

"Im sorry about that"

"Its fine, now go get some clothes on, dinner is ready" Chaeryeong had set out the rest of the utensils while Yeji was getting dressed.

When Yeji came back out, she sat down next to Chaeryeong and kissed her on the cheek, giving her a big smile.

"What was that for?" The redhead asked and glanced up from the food.

"For this, it smells delicious" Yeji smiled and started to eat.

Chaeryeong chuckled as Yeji ate her food, happy that the latter liked it.

Once they were done eating, both had finished washing up the dishes.

"Babe, here take your medicine" the redhead handed her the pills and a glass of water, without argument the older took her medicine and drank the water, putting the glass in the sink.

"Good girl" Chaeryeong kissed Yeji's head and snaked her arms around her nape, hugging the older.

"Are you okay?" Yeji asked. She didnt want to push the younger into talking about what had happened earlier and she was glad that Chaeryeong was still about to do the things she normally does around her.

The redhead nodded as the older wrapped her arms around her slim waist.

"Do you want to talk about it? Or do you want to do anything about it?" Yeji asked, doubtful that Chaeryeong would want to do anything against Sana nor talk about it but she wanted her to know that she would be there for her.

Chaeryeong shook her head, not uttering a single word. Yeji sighed and nodded. She kissed the younger's head lightly and placed her chin on her head.

"If you ever need to talk about anything, know that im always right next to you" Yeji spoke softly, embracing the warmth that the younger was giving her.

"What if your not next to me?" The redhead said after a minute. Yeji smiled softly and pulled away from the hug, holding Chae's shoulder and the younger's arms rested at her sides. She had a pout on her face that made it look like she was about to cry.

"Then, i will be one call away. I will rush to you before you get a chance to change your mind. But for how, how bout we take your mind off those bad things and cuddle while watching a movie?" Yeji softly spoke again. She wanted Chaeryeong to know that everything will be alright. Despite the crazy week they have had, it was all worth it in Yeji's mind because she got the love if her life back.

Albeit, she noted to herself that she was going to destroy everything Sana has one day, as long as Chaeryeong was okay, so was she.

Chaeryeong nodded and then yelped when Yeji picked her up and carried her bridal style to the sofa.

"Are you better now though?" She asked the older.

Yeji chuckled and shook her head "it still hurts but im fine, its about you right now. It hurts to think about it, how Sana threatened you with me. About the guilt you had, but Ryeonie, i want you to know that I dont blame you for those things. The past is past and we cant change it. Yeah, I love my parents like hell and it hurt after i lost them and you in the same day, but if i was being honest, i would do the same thing, maybe even more recklessly"

"To be honest, I take blame for what happened to you today. My own selfishness drove Sana to hurt you"

"But why does Sana care so much about you?"

"Honestly? I haven't a clue about it either. there would be times she would come over to 'get information about the case' but i would end up drinking and ramble on about you" Yeji said emphasizing the the total lie she fed into.

"Was I that bad?" Chaeryeong mumbled. Yeji shook her head and took the younger's hands into her own.

"No, god no. I used to talk about how i loved walking the park at night with you, how you loved to sing me to sleep, how i missed you touch and your scent. Carrying on so much that would make me only want you more and make me cry"

"Im sorry for that" Chaeryeong apologized and hung her head down low. Yeji user her index finger to lift up her chin and make the latter look into her eyes.

As their gazes met Chaeryeong's gaze quickly looked past the older, tears starting to form in her eyes.

"Chae, stop apologizing. And dont cry either. Your my strong girl huh?"

"Its so hard to stay strong when I know I caused your hell. How can I be sitting right next to you while your acting as if anything ever happened. Face it Yeji..its all my fault. I did that to you, only I did!" Chaeryeong's tears escaped tremendously and she couldn't hold back anymore. The longer she held back, the harder it was for her to stop crying.

The older sighed and reached for the younger, holding her tightly in her embrace once more.

"Then make it up to me, if your so guilty about it even after me forgiving you for telling em the truth. Make it up to me" Yeji sighed.

"H-how? How can I make up for something this big?" Chae said, she held the hem of Yeji's shirt tightly, more tightly than before.

"You asked me if I would stay forever right?"

The redhead nodded and played with the hem of the shirt, still keeping the same tight grip.

"Then you will have to promise me you will stay forever, thats how you can make it up to me" Yeji pulled away from the hug. Chaeryeong gazed into her chocolate brown eyes and smiled lightly through her tears.

"I promise, but ill try as hard as I can to make sure that everything that will happen in our forever will be worth it"

"So will I, now lay down and keep your mind off such things for now. Allow your mind to rest for a while okay? Ill put on a drama you will love" Yeji kissed her temples lightly and lied her down, Chaeryeong's head in her lap.

Yeji didnt pay much attention to the drama playing on the tv, she was far more attentive to Chaeryeong's behavior. Making sure the girl's breathing was normal, watching her gaze move from character to character on the tv screen, worrying about the younger not being able to take her mind off such things which is understandable. But all she wants is to be there for Chaeryeong, in which has suffered as much as she did.

All the worrisome thoughts left Yeji's mind the minute she heard a chuckle come from the latter, her ears perked up, wanting to fully hear the sound she was so longing to hear after their conversation.

She felt relieved in that moment, knowing that Chaeryeong had listened ti her ti clear her mind.

She found some hope in every situation, thats how the older always was. Even in her darkest times, she had that little spark of hope to see her lover again. The hope that went spiraling the minute she first saw Chaeryeong in that expensive clothing store, aside from the fact that she nearly died if Chaeryeong hadn't been persisting to hurry to the hospital.

She found herself playing with the red locks of the younger, brushing her fingertips along her scalp.

She was indeed happy in that moment for now, calmed and remote to whatever heavy feelings last before.

————————————————————————
I nearly fell asleep so many times trying to write the ending, im so tired 😭

Love yalll