Part 6

The doctor switched Yeji to the new room and the girls went there, Yeji had to have some checkups and tests ran to make sure she is eligible of living on her own away from the hospital.

While the blonde was gone, Chaeryeong was scrolling through her phone when Yeji's rang. She looked at the caller ID and got confused.

Incoming: Sana 🖕🏼

"Who the fuck is Sana?" The redhead asked out loud before answering the call.

"Hello?"

[hey Yeji, what's been going?]

"Yeji isn't around right now, who is this?"

[I'm her ex. Who are you?]

Chaeryeong felt angry that Yeji had lied to her. Why would she lie about something like this. They had just gotten back together and now this?

The redhead didn't know if she could trust Yeji anymore. What else could she be lying about?

"I'm her girlfriend...why are you calling Yeji?"

[well someone gets jealous easily I see]

"I asked you a question. Answer it"

[Because I want to talk to her. Is it bad to talk with your ex?]

"It's not normal to do so"

[Look Chaeryeong, just do Yeji a favor and leave her alone. She doesn't deserve to be hurt anymore by you]

"How the hell do you know my name?"

[Yeji tells me everything baby, what would she say if she found out that you are not who you say you are huh?]

"Leave us alone! You have no clue what you are talking about!"

[Sure I do, I know that the Lee Chaeryeong that Yeji knows is not real. The real Lee Chaeryeong killed Ms. Hwang's parents and ran away of guilt]

The redhead's eyes were closed with tears streaming from them. Her whole body was shaking of anxiousness as the walls around her collapsed. At last, someone knew her secret.

"H-How do you know?"

[I am the detective behind the case of the crash]

"Okay...what do I have to do to get you to leave me and Yeji alone?"

[easy. Work for me]

"I'm not good with solving cases"

[oh babe...that's not what I mean]

"Then what?"

[just meet me at the café on the first floor of the hospital at 6 am. Sharp]

"Okay fine"

[bye bye]

Sana's cold laugh disturbed the redhead. She was scared of what was going to happen.

Chaeryeong ended the call and looked at Yeji's phone. It was a picture of both of them when they were in university still. The redhead admired the picture for a while before placing the phone back down.

She lied on the bed, deep in her thoughts. She didn't want to be a bad person, but she knows that she had already done the most horrible thing to Yeji. But she loved her, and once they met again she couldn't let her go.

What was Sana going to ask for? Money? To leave Yeji? All kinds of thoughts ran crazy through the redhead's mind. She wasn't sure of what to feel.

Sad? Angry? Confused? Anxious?

All she knew was that it was going to be a tough ride from now on.