PART 11 (pt 1)

"Hnggh Chaeryeong" Yeji moaned as the younger sucked on her breasts. Chaeryeong unclipped the blondes bra and slipped it off of her, throwing it elsewhere in the room. She groped Yeji's breast with one hand and put the other in her mouth.

Yeji closed her eyes and tangled her fingers in the red locks of the the younger, moaning as Chaeryeong fondled with her nipple using her tongue. Yeji's once pale breast turned a blueish color in different spots from the younger's naughty actions.

"S-stop teasing m-me" Yeji said breathlessly.
Chaeryeong started to slowly kiss Yeji's torso, then her stomach, until she reach her midline. She dragged the older's underwear off with her teeth and threw it.

She started by licking the blondes folds up to her clit, watching as the older girl squirmed under her for more.

"Beg me for more baby" Chaeryeong said dominantly.

"I-I want more...I want you to fuck me till I can't walk...I want to feel you in me" Yeji begged.

"Good girl" the younger smirked and stuck her tongue into the blondes pussy, twirling it around and moving it in and out.

She picked up her pace as Yeji pushed her more deeper with her thighs. Loud moans escape the blonde's mouth as she came into the younger's mouth, a wave of euphoria shook her body as Chaeryeong licked up every last drop of her cum.

She had thought the younger was done but she was mistaken, Chae slipped two fingers into her tight hole, keeping up the pace.

"Chaeryeong-ah....that's so good...Ahh more chaerry" Yeji moaned. Chaeryeong started to kiss the older as she pushed another finger inside.

"You...are so..tight..babygirl" Chaeryeong said in between the kiss, she roamed the blondes mouth with her tongue and used her other hand to rub her clit, making the younger feel overwhelmed by the double penetration she was receiving.

"Hmm...I am going to...release..again" Yeji said this time.

Chaeryeong released the blonde's lips "I want to heard you scream babygirl"

"Hngg Ryeongie...f-faster" Yeji moaned again loudly.

Chaeryeong obeyed and went as fast as she could. Yeji's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she arched back, her arm went above her head, clenching tightly to the pillow, her other hand was on her breast, squeezing it.

With a few more fast thrust of the younger's fingers, Yeji released with a loud animalistic moan. Music to Ryeong's ears.

Yeji was breathing heavily and felt tiredness upon her body. Chaeryeong lied next to her, also panting.

"That was so good ryeongie...thank you"

"No...I should thank you...that was amazing baby" Chaeryeong said in response before closing her eyes. The passionate sex they just shared knocked them both out, leaving them naked and sweaty next to each other.