Part 12

Two months later...

Chaeryeong sighed as she left her office, letting the summer heat fill her lungs and the sun to warm her.

The office was pretty cold so it felt nice to face the warm sun.

Yeji was probably just getting home from work as well so Chaeryeong hurried back home to see her.

She opened her door and right away the smell of a sweet vanilla escaped from the kitchen.

The redhead chuckled and closed the door behind her.

"Baby im home" She hollered as she set down her things by the door and took off her heels.

"My baby!" Yeji came running from the kitchen and wrapped her arms around the younger, swinging her around because she was so happy to see her.

She had flour on her face and an apron on, she must have gotten off early from work.

"I missed you so much!" Yeji pampered Chaeryeong with kisses all over her face and neck. This little thing was something that Chaeryeong loved, Yeji would always do that after not seeing each other longer than a few hours.

The younger chuckled and smiled widely as she was finally put back down on her feet.

"I missed you a lot too, are you baking?" Chaeryeong looked into the kitchen but Yeji quickly kissed her so she couldn't see.

"Its messy in there, let me clean it really quickly okay?" Yeji smiled and her little dimple showed.

"Okay love" Chaeryeong giggled and went into the living room, resting on the sofa. Even though she got a lot of work, Yeji always made sure she wasn't too stressed at home.

Yeji always made her sweets, gave her massages and helped her relax.

The blonde had definitely been feeling better, after resting for a month after the surgery, she started to work again at a company. It was like a office job but she did it only so she can work her way up to being her girlfriend's assistant.

That was her ultimate goal but the younger didn't know that. Yeji took a while to clean the kitchen before the sweets were done. A dozen cupcakes with strawberry frosting and a slice of a strawberry on top.

She peeked into the living room to see Chaeryeong sleeping soundly on the sofa. She took a bit of the frosting and bent down to the sleeping beauty, lightly placing the frosting on her lips.

She started to kiss the redhead slowly, making sure the girl could taste the sweet flavor of the strawberry.

The younger chuckled and licked her lips after Yeji was done giving her kisses.

"Does it taste good?" Yeji chuckled and moved some stray hairs from Chaeryeong's face.

"Mhmm, it tastes so sweet Lucy-ah" the redhead smiled and sat up kissing Yeji on lips before rushing into the kitchen.

"Hey hey" Yeji ran after her and snaked her arms around Chaeryeong's waist before she could reach the kitchen.

"I wanna taste more!" The redhead whined. Yeji rolled her eyes playfully and turned her around.

"After you eat some food, i know it hard eating at the office when you have no appetite but at least eat something before dinner that isn't sweets" Yeji kissed her forehead.

"Do you count as a sweet?" Chaeryeong asked innocently. Yeji chuckled and shook her head.

"I count as a reward. Now go change while i make you some food okay?"

"Will i get a reward for eating?" Chaeryeong whisper into Yeji's ear.

She always tried to act so innocent yet she was demanding too. But Yeji knew how to handle her little acts of innocence well enough to have Chaeryeong squirming under her in a second.

"We will see, now" Yeji pointed to their bedroom door and let good of Chaeryeong's waist.

Less than two minutes later and Chaeryeong was sitting at the table on her phone while Yeji was cooking her food. Normally they switch off on who cooks and sometimes they cook together or order from a restaurant.

Yeji was done soon after and brought the food to the table, in which Chaeryeong dug in immediately.

"You must really want that reward huh?" Yeji mumbled enough for Chaeryeong to hear. The younger looked up at her and chuckled nervously.

"Eat well" Yeji winked and started to eat too.

"Im not craving for sex Lucy" Chaeryeong bluntly said. It shocked Yeji that she had said that so bluntly but she didn't show it.

"Who said the reward was sex" Yeji replied.

"Is that what you want hm?" Yeji leaned closer to Chaeryeong, breathing against her skin.

"N-no..i- um" Chaeryeong thickly swallowed and felt hot suddenly.

"Hm sure, then thats not the reward I guess"

"Y-you cant do that" Chaeryeong slammed her utensils down. Yeji looked up to her startled.

"Excuse me?"

"Your teasing me" Chaeryeong pouted.

Yeji sighed in relief and chuckled. "Teasing or not, you wont get a reward if you dont eat"

"Hmph fine ill eat" Chaeryeong started to eat again but Yeji only admired her, how precious her girlfriend was.

After they were done eating Chaeryeong helped wash she dishes and of course she tried the cupcakes Yeji made.

They were settling down for a while in the living room, looking out at the far away city of Seoul. The cherry blossom trees that were right out front swayed with the wind as the petals flew in the air.

It was such a pretty sight, the sunset in the sky, the pink petals that flew in the warm winds, the city that looked so small from a distance. It was all so worth it, being by each others side and looking at the beautiful views that can be captured as memories.

"Can this be my reward?"

"Of course, anything can be"

"It makes me feel so calm right next to you, just looking at the sunset"

"Im glad, it makes me happy"

"Me too. Oh Lucy-ah, you have some petal in your hair"

"So do you but lets leave it for now, its pretty"

"I love you Lucy"

"I love you too Ryeongie"