Part 5

Ryujin came through the door and set her stuff on one of the tables in the room.
She plopped into a chair and took a deep breath.

"I hate working" She mumbled.
"Was it that bad?" Yeji asked. She chuckled a little at her cousin.

"Just boring as fuck, all I do is sit there and smile" Ryujin ran her fingers through her pink hair.

"At least you make a good amount" Yeji mumbled.

"What do you do?" Chaeryeong asked. She looked over to Ryujin who had her eyes closed and her head against the wall while her body was spread out across the chair.

"Account assistance, I don't even work with the guest coming in. I just sit and watch...basically like job shadowing except I get paid for it" Ryujin answered Chaeryeong.

"It's so easy, why don't you like it?" Yeji turned and looked back at the window.

"I'd rather work with the money" Ryujin said sighing. She rubbed her nape and cracked her neck.

"So you can steal it?" Yeji joked. Yeji pulled a blanket on top of her body and leaned down in the chair.

"Why would I steal from there if I can just steal from you?" Ryujin quietly mumbled. She was starting to fall asleep.

"Good one Ryuddaeng" Yeji smiled and shook her head at her cousin's comeback.

Chaeryeong looked back out the window and took a deep breath.

"She's always fast asleep after that job" Yeji mumbled as she took the cover off of herself and placed it over the pink haired girl. "Night Ryuddaeng"

Chaeryeong started to smile lightly as Yeji's gestures towards her cousin were soft hearted.

"You take good care of her, Lucy" Chaeryeong said quietly.

"She deserves to be treated good, especially after how she helped me" Yeji lightly chuckled at sat back at the window.

Yeji looked back out of the window and with a small smile on her face. She felt calm despite the situation she was in.

Her heart started to beat fast again, but this time it was worse. Yeji looked over to Chaeryeong, who was looking out the window.

Her breaths began to shorten as she reached for the redhead. Chaeryeong saw her trembling hand and looked at the blonde confused. She then noticed Yeji's concerned look and jumped up and ran out of the room without hesitation.

"I need a doctor in room 502" Chaeryeong asked one of the nurses in the hall. They nodded and followed her to the room.

Yeji was sitting in the chair with her eyes closed and her head on the window. Ryujin was trying to tell her to breath as her hand patted Yeji's pack.

Chaeryeong ran back into the room with a nurse and Yeji opened her eyes.

"My heart. It's beating too fast, I don't know what I did" Yeji said breathlessly. She started to feel dizzy as she tried to stand. Then everything went black.

"Oh god!" Ryujin exclaimed as Yeji fainted into her arms. Chaeryeong held Yeji's legs and Ryujin held Yeji's upper body as they lifted her onto the bed with help from the nurse.

"Please help Lucy, please" The redhead begged.

"Calm down miss, I will. The doctor is on his way from the second floor, I am not in the position to be able to assist much, all I can do is check vitals" She said as she checked the pulse of the blonde.

"Then why do you work in the hospital!?" Chaeryeong yelled. She threw her hands over her head and was panicking.

"Chae!" Ryujin yelled at the redhead for her behavior.