PART 9

"I need your help" Chaeryeong said breathless to the two ladies in front of her that rushed up to Sana's call.

One had darkish brown hair and she was tall. She had bunny like teeth. The other girl had black hair and was shorter, doesn't look Korean though.

"And why would we help you?" The taller one laughed coldly. The shorter one just stood there with her arms crossed.

"Sana is planning to get you guys arrested. She called the police and said she saw you two raping me and heard my screams. So...either help me out of here and plan something to get back and Sana...or spend the rest of your life in prison" the redhead lied.

"What the fuck-"

"We don't have time to contemplate...let's knock her out and put alcohol next to her. They will think that she was drunk and calling" the shorter one rushed to Sana and grabbed something from the bathroom.

"What are you-"

"Nice one Tzuyu" the taller one said.

Tzuyu had injected a sedative into Sana's neck, without hesitation, right as Sana had asked the question. She dressed her up and took off the cuffs. She poured some alcohol onto the knocked out girl and in her mouth too, making it seem like she knocked out.

"Nayeon turn on the TV to porn" Tzuyu ordered. The latter nodded and turned it on.

Chaeryeong stood there in shock that her plan worked.

"Get dressed into this" Nayeon handed Chaeryeong some clothes.

Chaeryeong nodded and hurried to get changed. The girls grabbed Chaeryeong by the wrists and took her out to a car.

"You have a contract with Sana no matter what...do not say a word about this, hear us?" Tzuyu threatened.

"Sure...thanks for the car bitches" Chaeryeong grabbed the key from Nayeon's hand and jumped into the car, locking to door in the process.

"That bitch!" Nayeon yelled as the younger took off from the parking garage. She realized she was right down the street from the hospital and then saw her phone in the car.

She grabbed her phone and saw how many times Yeji called. She took a deep breath and clicked on her name.

📲 Lucy❣️❣️

[are you okay?!]

"Yeah, yeah. I'm okay. I'm
On my way back now okay?"

[god...that Sana girl. I'm going to kill her]

"W-why so?"

[all she does is follow me around. She's creepy. Did she say anything to you?]

"Yeah. And I will tell you all of it but can you promise me one thing?"

[your scaring me]

"I'm sorry, but please...can you promise to stay with me after I tell you this?"

[i-i...*sigh*....okay. I promise]

"Thank you so much my Lucy-ah. I love you so so much"

[I love you so much too, hurry okay?]

"Of course. I'm in the parking garage now, I'll be up soon"

[okay...bye]

"Bye babe"

The blonde shut off her phone and started to pace around the room. She knows Sana is powerful and she must have a reason for going after people, otherwise, she would leave them alone.