Part 7

⚠️ RAPE ⚠️
It was around lunchtime when Chaeryeong finally turned her phone back on. Yeji had to do another examination, so she was out of the room.

Once she turned her phone on she saw that there were 17 missed calls from Sana. She sighed and called her back.

"Sorry, I turned my phone off"

[why?]

"Because I was spending time with Yeji"

[dont turn your phone off again]

"Okay. What did you want?"

[im horny]

"Okay and? I don't really need to know that"

[your my assistant-]

"Absolutely not. No way. Nope. Nice try. I'm hanging up now"

[wait!]

"What?"

[it's a joke. Calm down, I just wanted to see if you can go to lunch with me in a few minutes]

"I guess. Yeji is at more examinations until 3 o'clock"

[that's plenty of time. I'll call you when I'm there]

"Okay"

[byeee]

Chaeryeong rolled her eyes and hung up the phone. It hadn't even been a full day and she was calling her more than once.

Chaeryeong put on a sweater and waited in the room for sana to tell her she's there.

Incoming: Sana Minatozaki

[im here, come down to B4 Parking garage]

"Okay I'm on my way"

Sana hung up the call and Chaeryeong made her way down there. She felt a pit in her stomach but she already knew that once she signed the contract there was no turning back this time.

She walked to Sana's car and got into the back seat.

"Why are you back there? You are sitting up here" Sana looked at her through the mirror.
Chaeryeong sighed annoyed and moved to the passenger's seat.

"Better, but we are going to a fancy restaurant. They won't allow you in like that" Sana pointed at Chaeryeong's outfit. The younger looked at her outfit. It was just ripped jeans and a white sweater. They shouldn't have to go all out just to eat lunch.

"This is all I have. I am not at home" The redhead crossed her arms and looked out the window.

"It's fine, my house is 2 minutes down the road. We will stop there" Sana said patting Chaeryeong's head. The younger shook her head. She had an angry expression across her face, plainly, every one knew she wasn't happy by the sight.

Sana sighed and started to drive. They arrived at Sana's penthouse and went inside. The older handed the redhead a short white dress that was strapless. Chaeryeong looked at it and then back at the lawyer.

"It's too short and too tight" Chaeryeong handed the dress back.

"It's either this or that black dress" Sana pointed. The black dress was shorter and tighter, it was also more revealing. The redhead sighed and took the white dress, going into the closet to change.

She came out and walked out of the house without waiting for Sana. Sana rushed behind her and quickly got into the car.

"I didn't say to go back in the car" Sana stared at Chaeryeong. The younger shrugged her shoulders while looking out the window.