Part 19

the redhead hesitated for a moment as her whole life's future was about to change, better or for worse.

//
"you're the only girl i intend you marry, even if we grow apart" Yeji told the ladder, cuddling close to her on her bed.

"am i? but why?" Chaer asked while looking into the blondes eyes with her own daydreamy ones.

"you're my whole world Lee Chaeryeong, i want nothing more than to make you my wife when we are older. i promise to care for you and keep you safe"

//

"yes, i'll marry you" Chaeryeong finally said. Yeji happily slid the ring on Chaeryeong's finger and hugged her now fiancée tightly.

"oh i was so scared you were going to say no, but why did you hesitate?" Yeji asked and held the younger's hands, squeezing them with reassurance.

"marriage is a life changing thing. it can change your life in a good way or bad, but then i remembered your promise from university. you promised to care for me and keep me safe. and you did, many times already. that's why i said yes even though i hesitated at first" Chaeryeong said honestly and kissed Yeji's lips passionately, getting picked off the ground by the older.

"i love you so much Lee Chaeryeong" Yeji said after putting the younger back down.

"and i love you too Hwang Yeji" Chaeryeong smiled brightly with a giggle and sighed in relief.

later that night, the girls sat at home and were watching a movie. enjoying the rest of the evening.

the younger looked out of the window and saw the beautiful sunset. she lightly tapped Yeji and pulled her over to the window, making her look at the beautiful city as the fire sky set behind the skyline.

"it's so beautiful, just like my wife" Yeji smiled and held Chaeryeong closer to her, both of them enjoying the beautiful sight.

suddenly there was a glass breaking, making both of the girls jump in fear.

"go into the kitchen and hide beneath the island counter" Yeji pointed the kitchen as she told the younger.

"but-"

"now, please. i'm keeping my promise remember. go! hurry!" Yeji shouted and Chaeryeong scurried over and ducked down, peeking at the older.

Yeji slowly walked into the bedroom and saw all the broken glass, a gun, and sana.

"hi again, bitch" Sana held the gun up at yeji. "miss me?" she said with a smirk.

——//
guys! there is only one last chapter! what do you think will happen? good or bad ending? let me know int when comments HAHAHHAHA