Part 15

🔞🔞

"Can I continue?" Yeji asked Chaeryeong before completely removing her towel. She always loves to make sure Chaeryeong is comfortable, so consent comes first.

"Y-yeah" Chaeryeong nervously nodded.

Yeji smirked and leaned down to Chaeryeong's ear, whispering "you better tell the truth little sweet Chaerry, if you don't I'll tease you and walk away" Yeji leaned back up after biting the redhead's ear.

"I'm sure...don't tease me please" Chaeryeong pouted.

"Good girl" Yeji took the towel off and started to kiss Chaeryeong's neck again. Yeji only had a robe on, so she slid it off and threw it to the side.

She kissed her way to Chae's sweet lips and groped her breast with one hands, giving it squeezes and pinching her nipple.

She traveled her hand down farther until she was met with the redhead's clit, moving her fingers in a circular motion to build up please.

"Yeji ah. I want more" Chaeryeong begged.

Yeji only smirk "oh? what more do you want?"

She watched as the redhead's face became the same color as her red hair. "Your fingers"

"Sure baby" Yeji teased one her her nipples with her tongue and started to suck on it. She slowly slipped two fingers into Chaeryeong's tight hole.

"Ahh Yeji" Chaeryeong moaned out of pleasure. She felt Yeji's fingers go deep into her as they could.

"You like that baby?" Yeji chuckled and went to Chaeryeong's clit, biting it lightly before sucking on her.

"Ahh Hng Yeji...g-go ah..go faster" the redhead breathed out. The older hummed and added another digit, making the latter scream her name and moan loudly. She pumped her fingers faster, until the younger released all off her cum on the Yeji's fingers.

"Mm you taste sweet Chaerry" Yeji licked her fingers and grabbed Chaeryeong's thighs, she made she she wasn't being too rough with her.

She teased the younger with her tongue before slipping it in, earning another loud moan from her girlfriend.

"Ah baby, your so good" the younger moaned out again.

Yeji continued until Chaeryeong had her second orgasm, cleaning her up again.

She lied beside Chaeryeong, both of them breathing heavily.

"God Yeji, next time I'll make sure you can't walk" Chaeryeong finally caught her breath and hurried her face into Yeji's neck.

"I love that" Yeji chuckled and kissed Chaeryeong's head.

The blonde played with the younger's hair for a while before falling asleep soon after.

When both woke up, Yeji was already finding apartments to live in that was close to the office and the city. She finally found some and took Chaeryeong to go out and see them.

They both agreed on a really pretty apartment.

It was in the middle of the city, right by restaurants and shops, near the parks, right downtown he street from the office, and overall, the city view was just as perfect as their last apartment, maybe even better.

Yeji worked on paperwork and files to buy their new apartment while Chaeryeong was focused on plying with her dogs.

"Hey insam! Stop licking my toes!" Yeji laughed while ruffling his fur. She looked over to Chaeryeong and she was playing with Hongsam and Teddy.

"Go play with your brothers" Yeji picked up Insam and took him over to where Chaeryeong was.

"Our sons are being nosy again" Yeji huffed playfully.

"They take after you" Chaeryeong rolled her eyes and chuckled.

"I beg to differ. You always nag at me" Yeji booped Chaeryeong's nose and kissed her head before going back to her paperwork. Finalizing the last of it.

"Ugh this dumb ass lawyer shit" Yeji chuckled and picked up her phone, contacting her lawyer so she can settle the rest of the paperwork.

Chaeryeong began to kiss Yeji's neck on purpose. "Lucy ah, keep talking huh?" She tease and rubbed her hand on Yeji's thigh.

"S-stop im about to call" Yeji tried focusing. Chaeryeong didnt stop though, she kept moving her hand up, closer and closer, until she reached underneath Yeji's lose shorts.

She reached Yeji's underwear and rubbed her slowly.

"Yeah, that one and ah..um...yeah, number 6..9 yeah" Yeji talked on the phone. She kept closing her eyes and trying to scroll on the computer at the same time. Finally Yeji's torture was over when the phone call ended. She grabbed Chaeryeong's hand and sat her upon the table.

"You're not allowed to tease me like that..do you understand?" Yeji sternly told Chaeryeong before attacking her lips.