PART 8

"Chaeryeong?" Sana called the redhead. Chaeryeong was still pretending to sleep, that was until she felt Sana's hand on her face and she flinched, ruining her plan.

"Hey...can you wake up a-and look at me please?" Sana's voice had cracked. Chaeryeong slowly opened her eyes to look at the older girl.

She looked up to Sana and noticed tears falling from her eyes.

"H-Hey...are you okay?" Sana sounded like she felt guilty. And she should, after just raping someone because they had a contract that the younger can't deny for the sake of her loved one.

Chaeryeong chose to stay quiet. She didn't feel like talking nor did she have the energy to use her voice besides to scream for help.

"I'm sorry...my anger got the best of me, I told Yeji that you broke your phone when I bumped into you while trying to visit her and you went to get it fix" Sana apologized.

Chaeryeong sat up and tried to moved to the edge of the bed, she ended up wincing in pain.

Sana quickly caught her kept apologizing.

Chaeryeong still, didn't say a word.

"Look...I know your angry at me. I really am sorry-"

"An apology isn't going to cut what you just did to me. If it was just teasing then I would be fine, but you raped me and made two others rape me too...that's unforgettable and I won't forgive you for that..."

"...Go ahead and tell Yeji that I killed her parents on accident and ran away of guilt. I don't give a fuck! I am done with this contract indefinitely" Chaeryeong slapped Sana really hard.

Sana quickly became angry and pinned the younger to the bed.

"Try and fuck me again...I dare you to" the redhead stated fearlessly and angrily. Her blood started to boil as she wanted to kill Sana so much.

"I'm not terminating the contract" Sana said as she got up off of Chaeryeong. She stripped her clothes and threw them to the side, looking back at Chaeryeong.

"Why was it in place the first time anyways?" Chaeryeong asked. She knew Sana was trying to do something but she wasn't worried about the naked girl in front of her.

"If you want to know then get in the shower with me" Sana said with a smirk. That's when the younger knew that Sana didn't feel an ounce of guilt for what had happened. She will admit that Sana Minatozaki is indeed, a good actress.

"Just tell me" Chaeryeong snapped at her which surprised the older.

"Not unless you get in" Sana winked.

"Tell me first and then fine. I will"

"Hm...I don't know if I can trust you" she chuckled coldly.

Chaeryeong stood up, again, wincing in pain, and grabbed a sweatshirt with sweatpants that were off to the side.

"Woah woah. What are you doing?" Sana walked over to the younger and took the clothes out of her hands.

"I'm leaving to see my girlfriend" Chaeryeong said coldly while staring at the wall.

Sana picked Chaeryeong up, bridal style, and took her into the bathroom, placing her down gently on top of the sink. Chaeryeong huffed and crossed her arms, leaning back against the mirror.

"C'mon...join me Chaerry" Sana took Chaeryeong's hand into hers.

"Tell me"

Chaeryeong wouldnt budge at all until she had answers. Sana knew this damn well.

"Hmmm...fine. I'll tell you" Sana cupped one of Chaeryeong's breasts and the other hand played in between Chaeryeong's thighs.

"Not only did I see that you murdered Yeji's parents....On august 14th, 2018, you got drunk at a gay bar on Gangnam-Daero Ave from midnight to two am. You left the bar with a person you didn't know their name, but I do...her name was Lee Jieun, or more known as IU...."

Sana stared at Chaeryeong's shocked face. Sana Minatozaki might not be a lawyer, but she could be one.

"...she's famous and if she was ever caught in a scandal because of you, she wouldn't know your name and wouldn't be able to identify you, but I have proof that you were with her and I can, personally, show that proof"

"So what if we walked out together and left, we never had sex. You just took my virginity" Chaeryeong said with tears in her eyes.

"No you might not of had sex, but you were still with Yeji. I wouldn't be surprised if you guys made out and were touching each other's bodies....you are someone who is hurting Yeji deeply. And if I throw away the contract, those words will be said to Yeji"

"She would trust me over you" Chaeryeong mumbled and leaned back against the mirror.

"Let's take a shower and get you back to the hospital"

"I don't want a shower. I want to see my girlfriend now" Chaeryeong snapped.

"What was the deal? If I tell you, you take a shower"

"So what?"

Sana grew angry and slammed four of her long fingers into Chaeryeong, despite her being so sore.

"S-ana...I'm too sore...please it hurts to even stand" Chaeryeong begged as she felt Sana's fingers push deeper into her core

"You are disobeying the order...so I have to punish you" Sana said with a smirk. Chaeryeong hated that smirk no matter what.

"I want you to cum for me baby, you haven't done that yet...if you don't, then Yeji will have to wait long" sana chuckled and thrusted her fingers more.

Chaeryeong didnt know how to feel that pleasure yet, so instead she faked it.

"F-faster" She mumbled just barely enough to hear her. Sana knew that it was fake.

"Are you trying to fool me? I know the difference between a moan and a mumble...fine if you can't cum, then make me cum instead" Sana said huskily.

Chaeryeong huffed as the older pulled her fingers out. Chaeryeong quickly pushed her out to the bed and then realized something. Those girls never left, this is some house.

She cuffed up Sana and walked out of the room, the older started to yell for the other ladies. They came running up the stairs and bumped into a naked Chaeryeong.

"I need your help" Chaeryeong begged.

————————————————————————
Guys, sorry I haven't updated in so long. I've been busy with work, sports, school, and most of all...I'm auditioning for the global girl group by HYBE, Geffen, and Universal music.

I also fell asleep for four hours and woke up thinking it was morning. 😑

Anywayssss enjoy this amazing picture of ryujin scolding a staff member :)