Part 17

"this is it miss, i'm sure if it" said the guard. he was talking to sana.

"it's not it! are you fucking stupid or what?! they really don't live there!" Sana yelled back angrily. she massaged her temples and sighed annoyed.

"find where they actually live and give me the address" Sana said more calmly. the guard just stood there though, not giving any signs. "now!" sana yelled.

"o-oh yes miss, i'll be going then" the guard walked off and sana slammed her fist on the table, making a loud sound. last time chearyeong got her arrested for cliente and sexual assault, now it's sana's time for revenge.

***

"Lucy! where did you go?" the redhead hollered through the halls. she walked into the washroom and found the older taking a shower but she was blasting music so loud, you couldn't hear anything besides the music and Yeji's voice.

"oh how i love you Lucy-ah" Chaeryeong chuckled and left the room, lying on the bed. she was still worried about what Sana's plan should be.

after what happened last time, there's no way Sana will let it go for sure.

"aish Chaeryeong, why are you lying on the bed with your outside clothes, my love?" Yeji whined and dragged the younger off the bed.

"sorry baby, by the way, you are so cute when you are singing in the shower" Chaeryeong giggled, kissed the latter's lips quickly, and ran off to the washroom for her shower.

"baby! we're you checking me out?! must i fog the glass to the shower now hm?" Yeji's voice rang through the room, even after Chaeryeong shut the washroom door.

"i can't hear you!" Chaeryeong replied back and quickly got into the shower.

after she was done, she walked out of the washroom and saw Yeji standing at the window with only her towel still on.

she walked over to the latter while hold her own towel tightly.

"baby, you should get dressed quickly so you won't get-"

she was interrupted by the older's gesture of quickly pushing her to the window and attacking her lips roughly.

Yeji started to move her hands around the younger's body, groping her breast and licking her soft spot.

"Lucy-"

"rest your pretty mind my love, i want you to know you are safe with me okay?" Yeji kissed the redheads lips again, taking her to the bed and continuing to give the younger pleasure.

it lasted for a while before the positions were switched and continued for more hours after.