Part 16

The couple moved into the new apartment, just as Yeji said.

It was right in the middle of Seoul, and an even more beautiful view of the stars and Namsan tower.

Right across the street was filled with tourist and natives, shopping along the name brand shops in Myeong-dong, the only thing separating the shopping strip and the apartment was the famous Cheonggyecheon stream.

You could smell the delicious food from all the authentic restaurants of many ethnic foods.

Besides having trouble getting out of the parking garage while traffic is bad, it was an amazing place.

Right down the road was where the accident happened, Chaeryeong tried to avoid going near that intersection at all times that she could, but of course she and Yeji will have to face the street at some point.

The two were out enjoying the last weeks of autumn, taking a walk down the side of the stream. Yeji noticed Chaeryeong rubbing her hands together, trying to hide it.

"I told you to wear some gloves didn't I?" Yeji chuckled and took Chaeryeong's hands into her coat pocket.

"I didn't think I would be this cold though" Chaeryeong admitted, embarrassed.

They both slowly walked to the stairs to head back up to Myeong-dong and walk along the strip to find something to eat.

They dined at a nice Italian restaurant, where the waiters wore nice suits and dresses, where their fine red wine were large amounts of money. It was an expensive restaurant, but expensively good. It was worth the money indeed.

"That was really good, Lucy. Next time I want to pay" Chaeryeong pouted as her and Yeji walked out.

"Hm, no. I will pay" Yeji intertwined their fingers together and pulled Chaeryeong before the younger could argue back. They made their way back to the apartment and stopped in the garage.

"Babe go wait in the elevator lobby, I will be right back. I have to go to the car" Yeji said and kissed Chaeryeong's lips softly. Chaeryeong nodded and smiled, making her way to the lobby.

After a while of waiting, Chaeryeong got worried. She went out of the lobby and over to the car, Yeji was there...but so was Sana.

Why was Sana there?? Why was she talking to Yeji??

All kinds of things ran through the redhead's mind, she ran over to Yeji's side and clenched her arm tight.

"Lucy-ah, why?" Chaeryeong whispered while not taking her eyes off of Sana, who was wearing a smirk as soon as she saw the girl.

"Well we'll well...Chaeryeong. I see you haven't lost Yeji huh?" Sana chuckled annoyingly and loud.

"Get lost will you?" Yeji sighed and held Chaeryeong's waist upon feeling her tremble of fear.

"Is this where you live now? It seems-"

"It's my sisters house, we are visiting" Chaeryeong quickly said, interrupting Sana.

"Ah, I see you have tried to hide from me then. I'll make sure to find your house" Sana flipped her black hair behind her shoulders and waved while walking away, giggling creepily.

"L-Lucy...im scared" Chaeryeong cried softly. Yeji quickly engulfed her in her arms and held her close.

"I'll always keep you safe my Sweet Chaerry, trust me always" Yeji placed soft kisses on the younger's crown, gently rubbing her back for comfort.

Sana already has a plan, what's it gonna be?