PART 10

⚠️ NSFW ⚠️

The redhead woke up and yawned. She looked over to the blonde who was still sleeping and smiled that she was there.

She was confused on why she still stayed with her. Now Chaeryeong has to tell her what Sana did as well, and in which she didn't want to but she needed to keep Yeji's trust.

The younger started to trace the tattoos that were on Yeji's hand. She noticed there was a new one and it was in the shape of a moon and had 'Chaeryeong' inside of it.

It warmed the younger's heart indefinitely.

"You like it?" Yeji said as she looked at Chaeryeong. She had woken when the younger started tracing her tattoos but didn't say anything.

"Yeah, but did I wake you?"

"No, you didn't" Yeji gave her a smile and caressed her face.

There was a knock on the door and the doctor came in.

"Good thing you guys are awake because Ms. Hwang, you are now able to be discharged from here" the doctor announced.

"Oh thank you so much sir, I'll take care of my health from now on" Yeji said gratefully.

Chaeryeong rolled her eyes and spoke "I'll make sure she takes care of her health"

The blonde chuckled and nodded.

"That's good, you can leave within the hour" the doctor said and took his leave.

Yeji hugged Chaeryeong really tightly, she was happy to leave the hospital. Chaeryeong was happy she would leave too but she was nervous about telling her about Sana.

"Yeddeongie...I have to tell you something" Chaeryeong said after a while. They were lying in the bed while Ryeongie was laying in Yeji's arms, tracing her tattoos again.

"Go head babygirl" Yeji kissed her head and chuckled softly as the younger was tickling her by lightly touching her skin.

"Sana did something to me" Chaeryeong confessed.

"Did she try to threaten you?" Yeji asked.

"No. She raped me..she took your chance from you" the redheads eyes filled with tears that fell down.

"Ryeongie what?!" Yeji sat up and jumped from the bed. "Tell me exactly what happened"

"I signed a contract for her to keep her mouth shut because I wanted to tell you what happened, not her. She threatened to tell you so that why I signed. Then I asked her when she met you, she slipped up and said a year ago. That's when I found out she's not your lawyer. She punished me and whoever those girls are, she did it to me too" Chae explained.

"Where did they take you?" Yeji panicked. She grabbed her phone and a jacket along with her car keys.

"Two minutes away...but why does she know you?" Chaeryeong asked.

"I'll tell you on the way" Yeji was about to walk out the door but the younger stopped her.

"You still have your hospital gown on though"

"Oh...shit. I'll change really quickly" Yeji grabbed a black sweatshirt. She took off her gown, realizing she needed her bra.

"Hey babe can you give me my bra?" Yeji asked the younger. Chaeryeong had never seen her naked before, so she was staring at her mesmerized.

"Babe?"

"Oh huh?" The redheads cheeks got red from being caught.

"Bra?"