Part 14

"Chaeryeong babe? You're sweating again while spacing out. You have been doing that much more recently. Is everything okay?" Yeji held Chaeryeong's shaky hand as she watched her girlfriend recover from what it seemed was a panic attack.

Yeji had just came out of the shower since both girls finally arrived home from work. Chaeryeong was siting on the bed, looking out the window as she waiting for her turn in the shower.

It had been a week since she thinks she saw Sana. But ever since she did, couldn't erase those memories from her mind. Sudden flashbacks will come at her, making her panic.

"I think I saw Sana last week, when we were with the girls late at night. But I'm not sure if it was her" Chaeryeong finally told her. Yeji's eyes widened and she held Chaeryeong's hands tighter.

"Baby, why didn't you tell me before? Do you need anything? Do you want me to set another appointment with-"

"I don't mean to interrupt you but I don't think the sessions with Dr. Kim will help anymore. Its hard to keep focus but, as long as your right here with me, I think I'll be okay" Chaeryeong softly smiled.

Yes she was mentally exhausted from the week and was glad that it was finally the weekend, but no matter how she felt, Yeji could always make her smile. And not a fake smile, a real one.

Whether it's Yeji saying corny pickup lines, mixing syllables, being clumsy, or just being the best girlfriend Yeji could ever be...she never failed to make Chaeryeong happy.

"Of course, Chaerry. I'll always be right here" Yeji kissed the younger's head lightly and pulled Chaeryeong into a hug. Chaeryeong felt warm and content at the moment. She tried strongly to push her memories to the back of her head and enjoy the moment she was in, right here in her lover's arms.

"Dont worry, my sweet Chaerry, I'll always keep you safe. I promise" Yeji said as she played with Chaeryeong's red hair.

Chaeryeong just nodded and sighed. Hoping that all this will go away, she got off the chair and got into the shower.

Even though she tried to erase those memories, it never helps, it just comes back when she least expects it, ruining her mood.

"Chaeryeong are you okay in there?" Yeji called out. Chaeryeong had been in the shower for more than a half an hour which worried Yeji.

"Yeah, j-just give me a min" Chaeryeong called back and turned off the water. She stepped out of the shower and put the towel around her and walked out of the washroom.

"Babe, tell me when anything can help, will you?" Yeji immediately hugged Chaeryeong and kissed her head.

"Sure" the redhead gave a slight smile at the older and rested her face into the crook of Yeji's neck.

Yeji was so sure that Chaeryeong was close to being healed. But Sana had to ruin it again.

"Chaerry?" Yeji called the younger's name. Chaeryeong lifted her head and hummed.

"I want to move, how about we move where Sana isnt?" Yeji suggested.

"You mean out of the outter city again? But Yeji I'm so close to the CEO position. I don't want to lose this opportunity" Chaeryeong whined.

"I know, and I won't let you lose this opportunity, I worked so hard to get to be your assistant. There's no way I'll let us throw all that work down the drain" Yeji assured her "maybe just somewhere Sana wouldn't expect at all" Yeji smirked.

"What are you talking about" Chaeryeong furrowed her eyebrows, obviously confused as hell.

"I'm thinking about moving right in the center of downtown, we are close to the river, so let's be closer" Yeji giggled while holding Chaeryeong closer.

"But you hate living in the inner inner city, because of your...parents" Chaeryeong looked down when she said it.

Yeji picked Chaeryeong up and placed her on the bed.

"Ah Yeji!" Chaeryeong yelped when Yeji did so.

"Don't worry about me okay? She won't think I would live there anymore after my parents got killed there, so...I'll do it. To keep her away from us" Yeji kissed the redhead's lips lightly.

"But-"

"Shh shh...let me taste my pretty girl" Yeji hushed and started to kiss Chaeryeong's neck which is her soft spot.

"Nah..Ahh Yeji. Stop it, you know I'm the top" Chaeryeong pushed her away with a smirk.

"Oh? but it's my turn" Yeji pushed her back down. Drawing off the redhead's towel slowly.