part 4

Suddenly Yeji jerked back to her bed and the redhead clears her throat.

"S-sorry, I didn't mean to do that" Yeji quickly said. Her face turned red with worry and embarrassment.

Chaeryeong shook her head as she tried to gather all of what just happened.

"I-it's fine, nothing happened...nothing" Chaeryeong stated and stared at the wall, deep in her thoughts.

'That was so close...I wish she were to kiss me, I want it'

Yeji lied down and fell asleep as Chaeryeong played on her phone for awhile. Once the blonde woke up after hours she ate again and got more rest.

She had only wanted to sleep her embarrassment away. That was too close of a call.

As nightfall came, Chaeryeong opened the curtains for Yeji so she could look at the moonlight and all the stars.

"It is a beautiful and delightful sight to behold the body of the moon" Yeji stated one of her favorite quotes.

"Who is that by?" Chaeryeong asked as she walked over to Yeji who was sitting in a chair at the window. She stared up at the moon while smiling. All of the stars and the moon itself painted the blonde's dark eyes.

"Galileo Galilei" Yeji said taking a deep breath.

"What are some others?" Chaeryeong looked deep into Yeji's eyes and at the
silhouettes in her pupils.

"Hmm...When I admire the wonders of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my heart expands in the worship of the creator, Mahatma Gandhi" Yeji looked at Chaeryeong and smiled again.

"I love that one" Chaeryeong smiled softly and placed Yeji's hair behind her ear.

"You also like...To hear never-heard sounds, to see never-seen colors and shapes, to try and understand the imperceptible power pervading the world, to fly and find pure ethereal substances that are not of matter but of that invisible soul pervading reality. To hear another soul and to whisper to another soul, to be a lantern in the darkness or an umbrella on a stormy day, to feel much more than know. To be the eyes of an eagle slope of a mountain, to be a wave understanding the influence of the moon, to be a tree and read the memories of the leaves, to be an insignificant pedestrian on the streets of busy cities watching, watching, and watching. To be a smile on the face of a woman and shine in her memory as a moment saves without planning" Yeji looked back at the window.

"Dejan Stojanovie" Chaeryeong smiled and chuckled softly.

"Yeah...we love the same ones" Yeji sighed and closed her eyes. Her heart started to race but she didn't want to say anything. She only wanted to leave the hospital.

"What's wrong Lucy?" The redhead asked and moved closer to Yeji.

"These white walls feel like they are enclosing on me every second I am here, they are blank, depressing, and is just a reminder that I have more in my life to deal with rather than living like a normal human who can travel the world without excuses and can hold the one's they love close to them" Yeji admitted.

Her feelings are something that she tried to always hide, but when it ame to Chaeryeong, she felt like she was able to say exactly what was on her mind. Even if was a little thing triggering her anxiety.

"When they allow you to leave, how about we take a trip?" Chaeryeong asked and held Yeji's hand, gently caressing her palm.

"Where to?" Yeji opened her eyes and stared out the window.

"Anywhere in the world that you want to go to, where does your heart draw you to right now?" Chaeryeong took a deep breath, not taking her eyes off of the older.