Chapter 7: The Date

i arrive at my house and grab my bags and phone. i close my car door and quickly hurry into my house. i go to my room and start thinking about what i should wear.

i remember we have to dress fancy and start looking in my closet. after 30 minutes of struggle, i finally pick out my outfit.

i take off my clothes, grab my towel and take another shower. i wash myself with my new body wash i got at Bath & Body Works and it smells really good. (it's Japanese Cherry Blossom by the way.)

i wash the soap off my body and grab my towel. i head back into my room and check my phone. i see Kehlani texted me saying to be ready by 9:30, it was currently 7:15 so i had some time.

i sit down at my vanity and start to do my makeup. i decided to go with something simple because i didn't wanna over do anything.

i finished putting on my foundation and put just a tiny bit of contour on cheeks. i then do my eyeliner and wait for it to dry. as i wait for it to dry, i put glue on my lashes and also wait for that to dry. after a couple of minutes, i put the false lashes on and make sure they're okay. i start to do my eyebrows after that. after i finish my eyebrows, i put a little highlight on my cheeks and i'm finished. (makeup took an hour and a half.)

bitch i look so good right now, i would fuck me if i was Keh.

i start to do my hair. i decided to go with a slick back bun, i think it would suit my outfit really well. after that, i start to get ready. (hair took 20 minutes)

i put on some Victoria's Secret panties and start to put on my red dress. i pair the dress with some beige red bottom heels and look in the mirror.

damn, i think i just got pregnant looking at myself.

i spray my new Gucci perfume a couple of times and grab my little purse.

i see that it's 9:25, so i go to my living room and sit on the couch waiting for Lani to get here.

i hear a knock on the door and get up.

"who is it?" i asked

"it's Lani." she said from the other side of the door

i wait a few seconds to open the door to get myself together. i open the door and oh my gosh. if this ain't the finest mf i've seen on the planet, then i don't know who is.

"you look so good." Lani said, she looked like she was having trouble saying anything.

oouuuu i done left her speechless. look at me.

i got over to my couch to pick up my purse and phone.

"you ready?" i ask as i approach Kehlani

"yeah, let's go." she puts her arm out for me to hold on to and i do.

something about Kehlani in a suit just...😫

we walk to her car and she opens the door for me.

"thank you." i kiss her on the cheek

"you're welcome."

she gets into the driver's seat and starts driving. i can't stop looking at her, she looks so good.

"you look so good right now. let me see you again." Lani said

i turn to her and start smiling.

"oouuu damn, you gon make me lose focus. shit, let me pay attention so we don't die." she looked back at the road and i'm gassing myself up mentally.

"you lookin fine as hell too, i damn near got pregnant looking at you." i say

"i will turn this car around and go back to your house, i'm serious." she said licking her lips and looking at me