Chapter 18: she just wanna talk

Y/N's POV

it's been 2 weeks since i've been back from my world tour and i didn't realize how much i'd enjoy being in the comfort of my own home.

me and Lani are going to lunch with all of our friends today. she told me to be ready by 2:30 and it's 1:00. i already took a shower, i just need to find out what i'm gonna wear.

i go to my closet and take out a white tee, a new pair of patchwork jeans i got while i was in New York, and grab a pair of Court Purple 1's.

i get dressed and since i can't wait 30 more minutes, i grab my wallet, a little bag, my phone and car keys and head outside.

i get in and start the car. i start driving to our lunch spot. it's 30 minutes away anyway, it's not like that's a bad thing.

i finally get there and i see Megan, Jai, B, Destin, Bri, Jhené, Chris, Sean, and Lani.

"HEY Y'ALL!" i get out of my car and walk up to the group.

"hey girl." Megan said

"y'all ready?" Lani asked

"yes, come on." we head into the restaurant and get seated. the table was really big, but we have 10 people, so it's not surprising.

"here are your menus and your waiter will be here in a second." the employee walked away and we started talking.

"so, how have y'all been?" i asked

"me and Jhené both workin on our albums, and our album with each other." Sean said

"oouuuu, i can't wait to hear."

"actually y/n/n, there's a song that i want you to be on, i think you'd sound great on this track." Jhené said

"definitely, let me know when you wanna go to the studio, i'm free this week."

"ight."

"i've been working my new project, another Tina Snow project to be exact." Megan said

"i love Tina, Thot Shit is so good." i say

"thank you, i'm hoping everyone is ready for these new tracks, they gon leave you sick."

"i'm in the process of finishing an EP." Destin said

"that's what you were showing me when we were in the studio last week?" Lani asked

"yeah, it has a song with y/n/n on it too."

"i think it's the best song we've made with each other."

"yeah."

we continue to talk amongst ourselves until the waiter comes.

"i'll be your waiter today, what can i get you to drink?" he asks

"y'all got Don Julio?" Jhené asks

"yes, can i see your ID?" the waiter asks.

Jhené shows him informing that she's over 21.

"thank you, what about you sir?" he looked at Sean.

"let me get a lemon water."

"ight, and you?" he looked at Chris.

"let me get a coke."

"okay, what about you, ma'am?" he looked at Megan

"y'all got Dusse?"

"yes, can i see your ID too?" she takes her ID out of her bag and hands it to him.

"thank you, what can i get for you?" he looks at Bri.