Chapter 25: The Wedding

Y/N's POV
"ight, Lani, i'll see you tomorrow." i walked over to her and gave her a hug.

"i can't believe that the next time i see you, you're going to be my wife, wow, i'm so lucky."

"i'm gonna miss you in the meantime."

"i'm gonna miss you too, mama." she looked down at me and kissed me.

"i love you."

"i love you too, bae."

i started walking towards the door and then...

"are you going home?"

"yeah, i'm going to get some clothes and then i'm gonna stay in an AirBnB with the girls, Megan got us one to stay in for 2 days."

"oh okay, text me when you get there."

"okay, i will, bye babe."

"bye mama."

i walk out and close the door. i get into my car and start driving home.

i'm really about to get married. in less than 24 hours at that. i can't believe it, this is something i would've never thought was possible. relationship after relationship always going wrong, until i met Lani. she taught me that it's not always gonna be like that. yeah, we've fought a couple of times (not physical), but we always find our way back, unlike the people in my past. she is my true love and i can't wait to be spending the rest of my life with her.

10 minutes later, i pull up to my house and get out of the car and headed to the door and unlock it. i go straight to my room and pack 5 changes of clothes, some socks, panties, bras, perfume, some deodorant, and everything else i need to stay fresh and clean.

i pack some of my favorite shoes in a separate bag because, why would i want them to be stuff with other things?

after i do everything else that i need to do, i grab my bags, close my bedroom door, and start heading back to my car. i put the bags in the trunk and close it. i get in the car, put my seatbelt on, and start driving to the location of the AirBnB.

"is this shit real?" i asked myself

"is this really about to happen? am i really about to get married? am i really about to have my own family? wow, my dreams are finally coming true, and it's all thanks to my lovely fiancée."

i arrived at the AirBnB shortly after and it was so nice. i got out of the car and grabbed my bags from the trunk and closed it. i headed to the door and knocked.

Jhené opened the door and gave me a big hug.

"SHE'S HERE GIRLS!!!" everyone started cheering and i walked into the house.

i placed my bags in a corner and walked into the kitchen.

"hey y'all." i had the biggest smile on my face.

they all came up to hug me one by one. i love these women so much, i couldn't ask for a better group of girls to have my back.

"these next two days is all about you, girl." Megan said

"i honestly still can't believe that this is happening. i really never thought that i would find love again after my last relationship. it went from me being treated like absolute shit in every single fucking relationship that i was in to being treated like a queen, treated with love and respect, treated how you're supposed to be treated when you claim to love someone, and- oh shit, i'm gonna cry..." i start wiping tears away from my face and i see all of the girls wiping theirs away too.