Chapter 23: Cancun

(they're gonna ykw so🙂)

Lani's POV
the time has finally come for me and y/n/n to go to Cancun. i can't wait for her to see all of the things that i have planned for us. on our last night there, i plan to propose at dinner, i have everything for that very night planned out.

i'm on my way to get her, then we're gonna meet up with Chris to head to the jet.

she started calling me so i picked up.

"hey baby."

"hey my love."

"are you ready?"

"yes, i'm so excited."

"me too, you're gonna love it."

"of course i will, i love spending time with you."

"awww. well, i'm actually about to pull up so unlock your door."

"okay." she walks to the door and stands outside.

"i see you." i pull up and hang up the call. i get out and she runs up to me. she jumps on me and wraps her legs around my waist.

"heyyy."

"hey mama."

"you ready?"

"yeah."

"come on." i put her down and we go into the house. i grab her bags from her room and take them to the car, she helps.

"is that everything?"

"yes."

"okay." she closed and locked the door and made her way over to the car. i open the door and she gets in.

"thank you."

"you're welcome, mama." i close her door and get in the car.

i start driving and we start talking.

"this is probably gonna be the best trip you've ever been on, i have so many things planned for us to do, i think you're gonna like them."

"i'm so excited to see what you've planned for us. i'm just so excited to be spending time with you. going to a beautiful place, with a beautiful woman, what more could i ask for?"

"awww, well, you're gonna love me even more by the end of this trip, i just know it."

"we'll see."

"wowwwww." she started laughing. we continued to talk until we made it to the jet.

"hey Chris."

"hey y/n/n, you ready?"

"yeah." she walks into the jet and me and Chris finish putting the bags on.

"you sure you're ready to do this?" he asked

"more than ready, i hope it goes well."

"good luck, she's definitely a keeper. enjoy your trip."

"thank you man." i walk into the jet and sit across y/n/n.

"you tired?"

"yeah, i was us packing all night."

"take a nap, we gon be in here for a while, mama."

"ight, can you lay with me though?"

"okay baby." i walk and sit down next to her and she lays her head on my lap, i fall asleep too for a little while.

i wake up and we're in Cancun.

"come on, baby, you gotta wake up." i rub her thigh as she slowly gets out of her sleep.