Chapter 12: Dinner

Y/N's POV
i gotta find out what imma wear to this dinner, let me go through my closet.

i start looking through dresses and check them out until i find the right one, a green silky flowy dress with a leg slit.

i pick out some white heels to go with the dress and then proceed to take a shower.

after i get out of the shower, i start doing my makeup which took and hour. still very simple but enough to make your  girlfriend wanna leave you. (joking).

i do my hair next. i put it in a high ponytail, left two strands out in the front and straightened them.

i put on a Calvin Klein set and start to put on my dress. i finally got it on and start checking myself out.

damn, i'm sexy, and look at my body in this dress, i need to take some pictures before i go.

i put on my heels, spray myself, and grab my phone. i start taking multiple mirror pictures and some videos.

i pick the pictures and videos i want to post and think of a caption.

"i was getting ready to go out for dinner, i just wanted to show y'all how good i look😫" i post it and it.

the comments start rolling in.

"you're so hot😫"
"BAEEEE"
"so, when's the wedding?"
"you so pretty bae😍"
"you look so good😭"
"who you goin out with? tell us."

i decided to reply to the comment:
"some friends."

someone else replied:
"is one of them Kehlani?"

"maybe." i scroll and see that Lani commented:

"damn girl" i replied:

"😘"

then people started investigating.

"y'all together? WHAT?"
"why are y'all flirting?"
"Lani got a crush, oouuu"

i couldn't help but laugh.

i turn off my phone and finish getting ready. i grab my little purse, put my wallet in it, also put a travel sized lotion bottle in there cause a bitch can't be lookin this fine and be ashy. i spray myself and then i hear a knock on the door.

i walk towards it and...

"who is it?"

"who else would be coming to your house at this time? it's Lani." she said

i open the door and DAMN THIS WOMAN IS SO FINE, i don't even know if i wanna go to dinner anymore, she look too damn good.

"damn, i know i already seen you wearing this, but you look 10x hotter now that i'm here." she said

"talkin bout someone being hot, look at you. shit, we don't even gotta go to, we could stay here." i say

"you act like i won't tell them i can't make it." she said

"nah, i'm looking forward to going tho. come with me real quick." we went to my room and she sat on my bed.

i sprayed some more perfume and got my phone.

"come here." i say, she walks towards me.

"take a picture with me." i say

"ight." she says

i turn to the side cause i wanna capture this ass, duh. i put my hand on Lani's back and she grabs my waist. i take a couple of pictures and show her.