Chapter 19: Lani the fucking Buster

Lani's POV
me and y/n/n have a date today, i wanna take her out to make up for yesterday. i'm thinking of taking her to an arcade, not Dave and fucking Busters. last time i went there, a kid threw up and no one came to clean it up until an hour later.

anyway, i need to get ready. let me text my baby first.

Y/N's POV
oouuu Lani's texting me. we haven't talked since she left yesterday, but it's okay cause i wasn't really tryna do all that.

"imma be there in 30"

this girl lucky i stay ready or she was gon need to give me another hour.

"okay, see you then"

i go on instagram and scroll until i see Megan posted a picture with a ring? MEGAN AND CHRIS???? WHATTTT?

"CONGRATS BITCH, I LOVE YOU!!!" i comment then i go to call Megan.

"MEGANNNNN!"

"HEY GIRL"

"CONGRATULATIONS GIRL!!!"

"THANK YOU!"

"let me see the ring"

she flipped the camera away from her face and turn it to her hand.

"oouuuu that is so nice, girl, i can't wait for the wedding."

"you already know you and Keh are invited, anddddd."

"AND WHAT???"

"i want Adeya to be our little flower girl."

"AWWWW MEGAN, SHE'S GONNA LOOK SO CUTE!"

"ugh, i know girl, i'm getting emotional just thinking about it."

"i'll tell Lani about it, actually, she's here to pick me up, i just got the text, i'll call you later."

"see you later."

i hang up and make my way outside. i get into Lani's car and put my seatbelt on.

"hey mama." she leans over for a kiss and our lips meet.

"hey, where are we going?"

"it's a surprise." she smirked

"okay."

she started driving to the mysterious place. she better not take me to no Dave and fucking Busters. last time i went there, some random ass little boy came up to me, slapped my ass, pulled my hair, and ran away.

"you wanna go to Dave and Busters?"

"i will get out of this car right now, don't ever say that sentence around me." i rolled my eyes and she started laughing.

"i'm just kidding, i would never take you there, for both of our sake."

"thank goodness."

"where are we going for real though?"

"to an arcade. not Dave and fucking Busters."

"oouuuu i can't wait." i start smiling and so does she

we arrived 20 minutes later and she got out the car and opened the door for me.

"thank you." i kiss her cheek and she holds my hand.

we walk into Apex.

"YOU TOOK ME TO APEX?" i jump on her and hold her tightly.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!" i remove her head from my chest and start kissing all over her face. she starts laughing.