Chapter 21: Back Home

Y/N's POV
"BYE MEG, BYE JHENÉ, BYE CHRIS, LOVE Y'ALL!"

"BYE Y/N/N, LOVE YOU TOO!" Chris drove off and i took my house keys from my pocket, unlocked the door and headed inside.

i brung my bags to my room and as i'm doing so, i see a letter.

i pause what i'm doing and start reading it.

"i know you're probably home by now, well obviously, you're reading this, anyway, i want you to come over later, just chill with me. we can lay in my bed, order food, and watch whatever you want. i miss you and can't wait to see you. oh and can you bring my shoes? i left them there, anyway, imma let you finish doin what you gotta do, i'll see you later, mama, i love you."

she's so cute, now i guess i gotta pull up there as a surprise. let me finish putting my shit away.

finally finished 20 minutes later, let me put on some sweats and a long tee, we gon be cuddling the whole time, no point of wearing jeans.

after i finish getting ready, i grab my wallet, my keys, Lani's shoes and the hat a bought for her in New York. i walk out of my room, leave out the front door, and head into my car.

i putting everything i was carrying in the passenger seat so i could start the car. i started driving and played so music.

"OH SHIT!" Tina Montana came on and i turned it up so loud.

"HOP WITH THIS GIUSEPPE HEEL IN YOUR MOUTH, BITCH, BITCH, IT'S TINA MONTANA, SNATCH OFF YOUR WIG LIKE YOU HANNAH MONTANA, BITCH, I WILL PUT YOU TO SLEEP, NO PAJAMAS, I WILL FLIP OUT IN THIS BITCH LIKE A SANDAL, THIS IS MY FUCKING SONGGGGGGGG"

i turn the volume down after it finishes and continue to drive to Lani's house. i see a small convenience store, so i stop to go in.

i get Lani some hot cheetos and i get myself some m&m's. i walk to the register and hand the food to the cashier.

"your total will be $5.20."

i hand her $6 and tell her to keep the change. i grab the bag and head back to my car. i put the bag in the passenger seat and start driving.

i get to Lani's house and grab everything from the passenger seat. i walk to the door and start thinking real quick. i don't want her to know i'm here. i use the house keys she got me and slowly unlock and open the door. i tip toe into the house and quietly close the door. now i gotta think about how imma get upstairs. i very slowly move up the stairs trying not to make any noises. luckily, i didn't. i open the door and she looks at me. she starts to smile.

"hey mama."

"hey, i missed you."

"i missed you too."

"here." i handed her the chips and the shoes

"thank you baby." she got out of bed to give me a hug.

"i got you something."

"what is it?" she pulled out of the hug.

i handed her the bag with the hat in it.

"awwww, thank you, baby." she pulled me in for a kiss and put the hat away.

"you're welcome." i walk over to her bed and lay down. she comes back and lays next to me.

"what you wanna watch?"

"you pick."

"ight." she put on a random show. something about a girl named Summer.