Chapter 8: The Next Day

Lani's POV
i wake up and check my phone to see what time it is, it's 10:45. i don't wanna wake y/n/n up so i scroll on my phone.

i look over to see her, she's so cute when she's asleep.

i slowly started to remove my arm from y/n/n's waist because i had to use the bathroom, but she quickly pulls it back on her and holds it there.

a couple seconds later she wakes up and looks at me.

"good morning, beautiful." i say with a smile on my face

"good morning, my love." she starts to smile at me

"how did you sleep?" she asked

"great, but it felt better knowing you were next to me." i say

"awwww." she says

"so, you gon go to the bathroom or nah?" she asks

"how did you know?" i'm shocked

"i'm positive if you didn't have to use the bathroom, you wouldn't move your arm away from me." she said

"you right." i say

i get up and walk to the bathroom.

"if you need to brush your teeth, it's toothbrushes in the drawer." she shouts from her room

"ight, thank you mama." i say

i finished using the bathroom, wash my hands, grab a toothbrush, put some toothpaste on it, and start brushing my teeth.

a couple seconds later, y/n comes in the bathroom and starts brushing her teeth as well. she starts to lean on my shoulder and i place my head on hers.

i put my hand around her waist and hold on to her. i get some mouthwash and swish it around my mouth before i spit it out. i pour some in the cap for her because she's still very tired.

"open your mouth ma." i say

she does and i put the mouthwash in her mouth. she swishes it around a couple times and spits it out. she cleans her toothbrush and puts it back. we leave the bathroom and go to the kitchen.

"you hungry?" she asks

"yeah." i said

"imma make us some breakfast." she says

she brings out some pots and pans and puts them on the oven. she takes out bacon, eggs, pancake mix, and chocolate chips. she also starts boiling water.

"would you like some tea? it's herbal." she says

"i love herbal tea, of course i'll have some."

she gets two mugs ready and pours the now boiling water in them. she places an herbal tea bag in each one and hands me one.

"here you go. if you wanna add some honey, it's right here." she said

"thank you mama." i say. i lean over to grab the honey and drizzle some in the tea.

she starts laying the bacon on the pans and puts it in the oven. she then starts to make the pancake batter and puts chocolate chips in them. she starts to make the pancakes and while she's doing that, i pull out my phone and start recording.

"guys, look at my wife making me breakfast." i walked up behind her and grabbed her waist.

"look, she makin us chocolate chip pancakes, they look good." i say

she laughs a little and i do too.

"i'm bouta make us some eggs too, how many to you want?" she asks