Prologue

Damien

12 years ago:

            Monday the 7th of April 2008, started just any day of our lives but it surely didn't end up like the others, it's a day that we, the Bianchis will never forget.

I woke up to find my beautiful wife, Elizabeth sleeping next to me, I looked at her sleeping form and the peaceful expressions on her face, admiring her beauty, I'm the luckiest man to call her, my wife.

I placed a kiss on her cheek and then got up and headed to the bathroom, I took a quick shower after that I got ready and was about to leave but I heard my Angels voice.

"Where do you think you are going without giving me my morning kiss?"

That was my line but okay!

"Good morning to you too, you looked so quiet in your sleep and I didn't want to hear your threats this morning," I joked going back to the bed and kissing her on her lips.

She kissed me back but then slapped my arm and pushed me away.

"Now that I'm awake," she said pushing me on the bed and sitting on top of me "Don't get hurt or I'll kill you myself," she added kissing me again.

She always threatens me like this every morning since I've come home injured badly once ten years ago.

"You've been warning me every morning for ten years, don't you think it's enough?" I said pulling back the kiss.

"Never," she whispered looking at me and then laid down on my chest.

"Alright Amore, I'm going to work and you should get some more sleep, you spend the whole night awake," I said softly caressing her hair.

She didn't sleep due to our youngest daughter screaming and crying the whole night because of her nightmares, she has been having them for quite a long time now, every time we ask her she says that she dreams of her stuffed animals crying over 'toby' her favorite purple stuffed bear, which she lost a month ago, she says that 'toby' is stolen from his family by a monster and is not happy and always crying for her help but she couldn't do anything cause the monster is scary and doing scary things.

"I wish I can sleep but I promised Roman and Xavier to take them out," she said resting her chin on my chest so she could look at me.

"So you accepted to go on a date with my two oldest sons and not me?" I said jokingly offended.

"Yes," she said smirking.

"They hate it when you call them by their middle names, you know?" I teased.

"What am I supposed to call them?" she huffed sitting up on my chest.

"Xander and Louis," I said placing my hands on her hips.

"You choose the first names, and I choose the middle names so I'm calling them by the ones I choose, they don't hate it," she said slapping my hands away.

They don't hate the names, I was just teasing her, I know she gets angry so easily over this.

"What you don't like the names?" I asked narrowing my eyes.