XLII

This was definitely the best holiday of my life, it's my first time spending Christmas with my family and it's the best

I got the best presents, and we spent a great time all of us together, it makes me so happy to see my brothers laughing and acting like normal people.

Even my cousins were there and my uncles and of course my grandparents.

I'm not gonna talk about new year's eve cause it's just amazing, I had the best holiday ever.

I which its always holidays.

Yeah but it's been a long time and now we are in February the 14th to be exact, Valentine's day.

I'm back at school too, I have a friend now Isabel, we are always together and I love her, she is the best, a badass just like I always wished to be, she was so beautiful too with her chocolate dark skin and beautiful long black curls, she looks like a model.

We spend the whole holidays talking cause we were paired together for a project, yeah we finished it and already gave it to the teacher, we got A+.

We were always texting, she understood me and my brothers also seems to approve of her cause her father works in one of their companies, Alex said that He helped a lot in the business and that because of him they won something.

I don't understand these things but that is what I've been told so yeah.

So now we are always together and she even changed some of her classes so now we are together in every class, she is also a really smart student.

Anyways, I'm at school now next to my locker taking my math books cause to my bad luck I have math, I used to like my math teacher when I first come here but she changed, she used to explain and always smile and give us advice but now she just writes on the board and when someone asks for an explanation she just repeats what is writing on the board, I don't why she changed but yeah.

I still hate math anyways.

Isabel, on the other hand, is a genius at math, she helped me a little this past few weeks but I just can't understand the last lessons, I tried to understand them but I gave up cause every time I try my head hurt without any results.

My health is more important, right?

If Alex knew about this he will kill me because I didn't ask for help from him or one of my brothers.

The whole school is decorated in hearts and some creepy pics, red, purple, and pink everywhere and everyone was dressing in these colors, I wore purple cause I didn't want to break the dress code.

Well, yesterday Vanessa, Olivia, and Skylar asked everyone to wear one of these colors, and since they are the popular girls they kind of rule the school so everyone did that, they are afraid of getting bullied by them, so am I, I remember how they treated me before so I did as told.