VII

I stayed there trying to hold my tears cause it hurts so bad, and they were both laughing, I looked at my brothers, Jayden was glaring at me like always, Jordan and Rowan both looking at me with amusement, then I looked at the boy and he ...

         I stayed there trying to hold my tears cause it hurts so bad, and they were both laughing, I looked at my brothers, Jayden was glaring at me like always, Jordan and Rowan both looking at me with amusement, then I looked at the boy and he was glaring at the girls and when he noticed me looking he glared at me as well.

Suddenly,someone took me by my wrist and puched through the couch,Yes my injured wrist,I tried my best to stop the scream and I succeeded but the tears start falling I tried to hold them back but I couldn't.

They start laughing Again and youngest one said "Aww I didnt know that That you are so fragile,Pleaase it wasn't even that hard"

"Emmeline are you okey?"Asked Rowan but I know that he didnt care cause he looked at me amused.

I was about to respond when suddenly the room went quiet.

I looked behind me to see Louis standing there.

Everyone looked terrified,why would they? 5mins ago they were laughing at me,and my brothers didnt even care.

"Why is Emmeline crying?" He asked and the 2 girls looked pale from fear.

"Cause she is an attention seeker" Said Jayden,Okey but that hurts.

"When I asked i didnt include you. Jordan Why is she crying?" He said in his most intimidating tone.

Jayden just huffed but I saw the fear in his eyes,well I'm still crying and its blurry so i may be wrong.

"She fell,and when we tried to help her umm Cat grabbed her by her wrist and she start crying" Well that is a lie.

"Skylar and Catherine it's time for you both to go home." As soon as the words left Louis's mouth The two girls stood up immediately and went to the front door.

When He heard the sound of the door closing He looked at his again,I was still crying ughh dont blame me but it was too much,and the other boy was still here looking bored as hell.

"Jordan Now Can you tell me why is she crying or you want me to Get Xander?"

"Umm well I told you she fell" He lied again.

"Emmeline why are you crying?" He ignored Jordan and asked me Calmly,Why asking me now?

"I fell" I said in between my sobs I dont wanna get them in trouble.

"Okey I'm really not that stupid you both are lying,so one of you tell me who did this or you know what is coming.You are not included Jayden btw" He yelled the 1st part and I flinched at every word but the Jayden part he said it calmly.

"For fuck's sake,She tripped on Cat's leg that is when she screamed and When she got up  Cat grabbed her wrist so she started crying,fucking happy now? And yes Cat did it on purpose" Said Rowan