XVIII

I woke up by the sound of a strong wind coming from the window, I forgot to close it before I fall asleep, I made my way to close it

Suddenly the room turned all white for a second because of the lighting,well what happen after lightings? Of course thunders and I'm afraid of them especially in this huge room by myself in the middle of the night.

Isn't California supposed to be warm and sunny?

I waited till the thunder came and then I'll go to one of my brothers, I don't know who I should go to.

I hided myself in my blanket and waited,when it was over I got up and made my way to the first door next to mine Rowan.

But he wasn't there so I went to the next door,it's Jayden's.

He wasn't there neither is Jordan, Where are they? It's 3am where did they go?

A lightning cause my attention which made me run and open whatever door it was I don't know who is room is it since I closed my eyes and hided my ears and got into the room.

I looked at the all gold and red room it looks like a royalty bedroom,and than I saw Louis on the bed.

Well that explain a lot since Louis is obsessed with royals.

I made my way to the bed just in time the loud voice and I immediately jumped on him.

"Wtf" I heard him saying in a sleepy voice.

He than looked at me and than around the room.

"Emmeline,what are you doing here" he asked.

"I'm afraid" I said and pointed at the window he looked at it and chuckled.

"Aw yes the whole week is like that,meaning thunderstorms every day for a whole week and also no school" He said and I looked at him in disbelief.

"A whole week?" I said.

"Yup,but hey no school so what is the problem?" He asked.

"I'm scared of that" I said.

"I know, Now what about going to sleep okey? I'm here with you if there is anything" he said.

And I layed next to him covering myself with the blanket and hugged him.

"Tessa?" He called my name and I hummed.

"Why did you come to my room,I mean why me why not William or Jordan?" He asked.

"The twins and Rowan aren't in there rooms and are you bothered by my presence?" I asked trying to change topic cause I don't wanna hurt by saying that I only came here cause I was afraid and that it was a coincidence that it's his room.

"What do you mean the Three devils aren't in their rooms? And no of course not I would never think of that it's just that I thought you dislike me" he said with the last part a whisper.