LVI

Selene came to the living room with a smile on her face, like she expected me to ask her something for me

I know she loves and misses her babies so much, so I'm afraid that if these are not here's she would be so sad and it'll be all because of me.

"Selene can you please take a look at it," Said Alex giving her a paper with some German text that I saw earlier but didn't understand a word of it.

"Sure, what is it?" she asked with her usual smile taking the paper from Alex and sitting down on the side of the couch.

"Can you explain these to me? There are some phrases that I forgot the meaning of," he said giving her a soft smile.

Alex said earlier that he understood it, so why is he asking for her help now?

She road it and explained it to Alex but stopped when she saw something on it, she looked at my hand where I was holding the picture of the babies, and then at a small bracelet in the box that I didn't notice earlier.

"Ah- How?" she asked and I saw a teardrop falling from her eyes.

"How did found these things? How do you have my baby girl's bracelet?" she asked with tears dropping from her eyes.

"Umm, I think I met your son earlier, and he gave me this box," I said hugging her, and she immediately hugged me back.

"I gave this bracelet to my daughter the night she was born as a first gift but then he- he took her!" she said between her sobs.

"Are these my babies?" she asked taking the pic from me, I nodded now that I'm sure that the guy I met earlier is Selene's boy.

"This means that they are still alive right?" she asked with a grin but still with tears falling from her eyes.

Oh God, she looks so happy!

Alex nodded giving her all the other stuff that belongs to them, and she took them without any hesitation.

"Where are they? Who are the united families? This paper shows that they've been adopted by them," she said showing the paper she read earlier to Alex.

"That is the problem, Selene, they are adopted by the United families, and we can't know who exactly they are until that day," explained Alex, and by that day he meant the day of my eh with Reign, Selene knows what he means.

"Are they good people at least? Emmeline, you saw my boy! Is he okay? Where is his sister?" she asked all these questions looking between me and Alex.

Reign was looking through some papers, Looking completely lost in them.

"I didn't see him fully I just saw his eyes, but I think he is okay, he is umm so strong too he carried me with one hand, so I think he is healthy," I know most of what I said doesn't make sense but that is what I could conclude from seeing him.