III

I was in the middle of dreaming about a really strange dream,my aunt and sir died and I just found out about having brothers and I was going to live with them

Sometimes I have really strange dreams Bruuh.

Suddenly I was waking up by a really loud noise,Aww wait it wasnt a dream I'm really going to live with my brothers And the plane just landed.

What time is it anyways?

I looked at the clock on the far end of the wall or whatever it's called and it was 6am WoW how didnt I woke up in the middle of the night,I must've been really tired.

I was looking from the window not knowing what to do suddenly a hostess appeared from nowhere.

"Oh you are awake finally I was on my way to wake you up,anyways we just arrived,Come with me miss Bianchi"She said.

I was too shy to respond so I just nodded and followed her to whatever she is doing'she wont kill me right?'I thought to myself.

________

I was on the airport still waiting for someone to get me it's been 2h and I'm still waiting the hostess said that I have to wait next to McDonald's till my brother comes and gets me.

They probably don't want me and changed their minds on taking me,where am I supposed to go now I have none and I'm in California I dont know anything about it I've never been to any place before,Heck it's my first time flying.

I heard my name so I looked up to find a man probablyin his late forty looking at me.

"Miss Bianchi,I'm your brothers chauffeur,I'm here to take home"he said with a smile plastered on his Face.

I Smiled back and said "I'm s-sorry but how can I know that you are not lying and you are here to kidnap me"He laughed and then grabbed his phone and dialed some numbers and gave me the phone.

"Hello How can I help you?"It was Josie's voice.

"Hii Josie,its me Emmeline"

"Oh hi Dear,you were supposed to arrive 2h earlier,Did something happend?"She asked

"N-no I just forgot to call you that is it I'm completely fine"I lied I didnt want to get my brothers into trouble,I should be grateful that they even accepted me in the first place.

She asked some other questions and wished me a great new start than she hangout,I looked at the chauffeur and smiled,he smiled back and took one backpack and guided me to the Car.

It was a black SUV I dont really know anything about cars and I'm sure that this one is really expensive.

He opened the passenger door for me then went to his seat and start driving.

"My name is Maximus Carter btw,you can call me whatever you want"He said

"O-okey nice to meet you Mr Carter,thank you for coming and taking me.My name is Emmeline"