XXXIV

"Surprise!"

     "Surprise!"

Hearing the voice William fall back next to me and mumbled a bad word.

I sat down on the mattress curious to see who it was, all of my brothers looked annoyed for some reason.

Alex came into the room and he also looked annoyed and tired.

Who is that person?

Then Papa and the man appeared, he looks familiar but I don't know where did I saw him exactly, he was tall and his hair was messy, he looks like he is Alex's age or maybe older.

Louis came from I don't know where and like all the others he was annoyed.

The only one that looked happy about the men is Papa cause he was talking to him and they didn't look like he is annoyed.

Yes he can hide his true emotions but Alex the God of hiding emotions didn't hide his so why would Papa do it?

Also, it looks like that my brothers wanted to show the men that they are annoyed.

I looked at Rowen maybe I could ask him but He was asleep!

What?

When the doorbell rang he was awake! When did he sleep?

And he looks like he is in deep sleep!

"Ah WHAT WHO IS SHE?" the man yelled.

"The Fuck Noah! Calm down it's 2 Am!" so now I know his name Noah thanks to Jayden.

"Okay so I'm not yelling now but who is she?" he asked again calmly.

"Emmeline my daughter!" said Papa.

"WHAT WHY DIDN'T YOU ALL TOLD ME THAT YOU FOUND HER HUH?" he yelled again and run towards me but stopped when William glared at him.

"Remind me who are you again?" asked Jordan annoyed.

"Isaac! I'm your cousin!" What more cousins? And a boy!

Bruuh

"Yeah the one who only visits late at night and invites himself also the one that stole a car from us!" answered Jayden.

"Yeah about the car! Umm, I'm sorry!" Said Noah looking down.

Papa was looking at them amusement dancing in his eyes, while the others are annoyed, William was laying down next to me and holding my hand.

Louis well I think he is trying to fall asleep cause he is hiding his face and laying down.

Jayden and Jordan glaring at Noah, I thought Jordan was nice to everyone but now he is just a second version of Jayden.

Emme! They are twins!

Oh, I forgot!

"Emme I'm sure you don't remember me I'm Noah I'm 26 and I'm your cousin!" he said smiling at me.