XXX

After school, I went back home happier than when I came in the morning, I was smiling the whole ride back home

Even my brothers were asking me what is this sudden change in my mood, but they didn't ask a lot of questions because they thought that at least I'm happy.

Currently, I'm in the cinema room holding my phone waiting for a text from Dylan while Jayden and Jordan are watching a movie.

Finally, he texted me.

Wanna facetime later? I missed your beautiful face!

I smiled at the text and thought about a reply.

Well yeah I know it's easy it's a Yes or No question.

But I need to make sure that I can face time him without my brothers finding out.

Idk I'll see if I can!

Well yeah, cause if my brothers find out they will kill me then kill him.

"What are you smiling at?" asked Jayden giving me a suspicious look.

How didn't I notice that the movie has ended and that the lights are turned on?

Wait how am I supposed to respond to that huh?

"I'm watching puppies photos" yeah I think this is the best response.

"Really? I wanna see" he said giving me a 'you are lying' look.

I immediately went to Google and searched puppies and tapped on a random pic.

Let's just hope that Dylan doesn't send a text!

Jayden took a seat next to me and looked at the screen for a while then he gave me another 'i know you are lying' look and left.

"Hey Baby sister, who are you texting huh?" asked Jordan from the other end of the room.

Oh, I forgot that he was here.

"No one I told Jayden earlier when he asked that I was watching puppies pics" I said giving him a small smile.

"Hum okay" he said looking back at the screen in front of him choosing another movie.

I got up making my way to my room, I think it's the perfect timing to call him.

But the minute I entered my room and closed the door, it opened again revealing Rowen.

"Emme why are you here along come and stay with me in the kitchen cause I'm bored and hungry and Selene said my dinner is not ready" he said laying on my bed.

I think it'll be impossible to call him today, I send him a text apologizing for not being able to call him and telling him that maybe tomorrow I'll call him.